YSR Rythu Bharosa Status, farmer List Check online: On 3rd January 2022, the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Sh. Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy released the third tranche of investment assistance under the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme. A total of 50,58,489 beneficiaries have been furnished benefits under the 3rd trench of the scheme.
The government has disbursed ₹1036/- Crore to these beneficiaries. The amount has been credited into the bank account of these farmers from the camp office of the CM at Tadepalli, Andhra Pradesh. A total of ₹6899.67/- crores have been disbursed till now in the year 2021-22. Over the past three years, this scheme has provided investment assistance of ₹19812.79/- crores.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana Details – Download & Check List
|Scheme Name||YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana|
|Department Name||Department Of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare|
|Beneficiary||Farmers Of SC / ST / Minority / BC category|
|Scheme Launched by||AP Chief Minister Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Scheme Launch Date||October 2019|
|1st Installment release date||May 2020|
|2nd Installment release date||October 2020|
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme – Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Applicants must be associated with the agriculture sector.
- Under this scheme small marginal or agricultural tenants can also apply.
- The farmer must hold 5 acres of cultivated land.
Benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana
- According to the scheme, farmers of Andhra Pradesh will get a loan at zero per cent interest.
- ₹13500/- per year and a total of ₹67,500/- in five years as financial help to each farmer family.
- Tenant farmers to get ₹2500/- per year.
- Farmers will get free electricity for nine hours a day.
- Farmers will get free borewell facilities.
- Need not pay road tax for tractors-trollies.
- Cold storage units will be established all over the state.
- Life insurance cover of ₹5 Lakh for the farmers family members.
- The premium of the insurance cover will be paid by the state government.
How to check AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
- First login to the official website of YSR Farmer Assurance @ ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
- In the menu bar, click on the Login option.
- Enter the Username, Password and Captcha correctly and click on the Login button.
- Then, click on the link named Know Your Status.
- Thereafter, fill in your Aadhar Number and submit it.
- Finally, check your application and payment status.