anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in Karnataka Anganwadi Jobs Notification 2021 – Apply Online WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper Recruitment Application Form.
There is a golden opportunity for people looking for jobs in Anganwadis. The Department of Women and Child Development, Karnataka has invited applications for the post of Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper. Interested candidates can apply online form by visiting the official website of the department which is anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in
||96||Check PDF||16th Oct 2021|
|Bangalore||260||Check PDF||16th Oct 2021|
These Karnataka Anganwadi Vacancies 2021 have been notified district wise. The last date for applying for these posts is different for each of the districts. So, read the official advertisement/notification PDF to get complete details about this job opportunity.
More than 1200 posts will be appointed through this WCD Karnataka Anganwadi recruitment process. The final merit list will be available one month from the last date of the application submission for that particular district.
Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment Notification 2021- Apply Online Form
|Recruiter||Women & Child Development Department (WCDD)|
|Vacancies||More than 1200|
|Jobs||Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper|
|Job Category||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Class 4th to 9th/SSLC|
|Registration Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date to apply online form||16th October for Chitradurga and Bangalore|
- As per the required educational qualifications, Those who have studied from Class 4th to 9th or SSLC from any recognized board can apply for these posts.
- Applicant must be the permanent resident of the particular district he/she want to apply for. A domicile certificate is required for the verification.
The age limit for applying to these posts is between 18 Years and 35 years. As per government rules, reserved category candidates will be exempted from the upper age limit.
The candidates will be selected on a merit basis. There won’t be any written examination. The selection is to be done on the basis of the direct interview.
There is no application fee for any of the categories.
How to Apply for Karnataka Anganwadi Helper/Worker Vacancies 2021?
- The online registration can be done through the official website anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in.
- Visit the official website, select the district and then select the post you want to apply for.
- Press the “Submit” button and you will be directed to the detailed Karnataka Anganwadi Application Form.
- You will be asked to upload SSLC Marksheet, residential certificate, and candidate’s photograph.
- Now fill up the details required of the candidate and complete the rest of the steps to complete your registration.
That’s it for Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment for Helper and Worked posts. If you need any help in filling up the application form or need more details then go through the official Karnataka Anganwadi Jobs Notification 2021. You may also leave a comment with your query.