WBPSC JE Admit Card 2023. Check WB PSC Junior Engineer Examination Schedule
The West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) will soon upload the WBPSC JE Admit Card 2023 for the JE Written Examination. The exam will be conducted for the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical). The Admit Card for WBPSC JE 2022 will be uploaded on the official website of the WBESB. A detailed procedure to download the admit card along with the other details such as exam syllabus, exam pattern & selection process have been mentioned below.
The WBPSC JE Exam is expected to be conducted in the month of May 2023. The admit card is likely to be released at least 15 days before the exam. For more information regarding the WBPSC JE Exam Admit Card, Syllabus & Selection Process, stay connected with the article.
Details for the WBPSC JE Exam 2023
|Organization Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Exam||WBPSC JE Exam 2022|
|Exam Date||14 May 2023|
|Admit Card release date||To be released|
|Article Category||Admit card|
The examination date for the WBPSC JE Exam & Admit Card has yet to be released by the officials. The candidates are suggested to check the official website continuously in order to be updated with the latest updates.
Exam Pattern for the WBPSC JE Exam
- The examination will be in the written mode.
- The exam will comprise one paper covering Engineering subjects for each of the three branches.
- Questions will be MCQs type.
- The total no. of questions will be 100 and 2 marks for each question.
- The exam duration will be of 2 hours.
|Topics||No. of questions||No. of marks|
|Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical||100||200|
How to download the Admit Card for WBPSC JE Exam?
The Admit Card for WBPSC JE Exam will soon be released by the officials on the official portal of the WBESB. A step-wise procedure to download the admit card has been mentioned below –
- Go to the official website of the WBPSC i.e. wbpsc.gov.in.
- Go to the admit card section.
- There you will see the link for WBPSC JE Admit Card 2022.
- Click on the link and enter the registration number and password in order to log in.
- Click on the submit button.
- Click on the download and take a printout.