WBPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2022 Download Link. Check WBPSC WBCS Admit Card download Date and Preliminary Exam Date here.
West Bengal Service Commission is going to conduct the Preliminary Exam for Civil Services (Exe) in June Month. The Commission has released the Schedule for Civil Services 2022, Audit and Accounts Services 2021. Please Check the Schedule below.
|Exam Name||Exam Date|
|Audit and Accounts Services 2021 (Prelims)||03 July 2022|
|Civil Services Executive 2022 (Prelims)||19 June 2022|
The WBPSC WBCS Admit Card 2022 for the examination mentioned above will be available at the commission’s website wbpsc.gov.in. The candidates are advised to download and take a print of the admit card in due time to avoid Server Rush.
An announcement of West Bengal Civil Services (Executive) 2022 was made in February 2022. The last date to submit the online application was 7 April. More than 3 Lakh candidates have registered themselves for the WBCS Examination 2022.
WBPSC WBCS Admit Card 2022 Overview
|State Concerned||West Bengal|
|Exam Name||Civil Services and Audit Services|
|Schedule||19 June and 13 July|
|Admit Card Date||10 Days Before Exam|
WBCS Admit Card 2022 for Preliminary Exam can be downloaded at least 10 days before the examination. The Commission will upload the admit card on the official website www.wbpsc.gov.in. A direct link to download the admit card shall be placed on the Official Website for the candidates.
To download WBCS Preliminary Admit Card, the candidates need to use their Application Registration Credentials. If any of the candidates have forgotten the Application ID or password, one can retrieve the same by using a mobile number or email address. Use the links available below to download the Admit Card.
Candidates concerned also need to carry a photo id card to the exam hall. The examiner will ask to show you the Online Printed Admit Card and ID while entering the exam hall. Upon unavailability of any of the documents, candidates will not be allowed to take part in the preliminary examination. Candidates can carry any of the IDs like Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License, or Pancard.
Visit the official link to download the Preliminary Exam Admit Card.
WBCS (Exe) Recruitment Exam Details 2022
The WB PSC Commission conducts Civil Services exams every year. The Examination process goes through two-phased exams i.e. Preliminary Examination and Main Examination. The preliminary examination is a screening exam in nature and the score of the prelims does not get carried to the main exam and others for the merit preparations. The executive Civil Services Exam gets conducted for the Departments from Group A, B, C, and D. We are mentioning all the posts below here.
- West Bengal Civil Service (Executive)
- Assistant Commissioner of Revenue in the integrated West Bengal Revenue Service
- West Bengal Co-operative Service
- West Bengal Labour Services
- West Bengal Food and Supplies Service
- West Bengal Employment Service [Except the post of Employment Officer (Technical)]
- West Bengal Police Service
- superintendent, District Correctional Home / Deputy Superintendent, Central Correctional Home
- Joint Block Development Officer
- Deputy Assistant Director of Consumer Affairs and Fair Business Practices
- West Bengal Junior Social Welfare Service
- West Bengal Subordinate Land Revenue Service, Grade-I
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer
- Joint Registrar (West Bengal State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission under the Consumer Affairs Department, Government of West Bengal)
- Assistant Canal Revenue Officer (Irrigation)
- Chief Controller of Correctional Services
- Inspector of Co-operative Societies
- Panchayat Development Officer under the Panchayat and Rural Development Department
- Rehabilitation Officer under the Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department
WBCS Preliminary Examination Details
In the first phase, the Commission will conduct a Preliminary Examination for the West Bengal Civil Services. The examination will be a screening exam and contains one paper only. The Examination Scheme for the WBCS Prelims is as below.
- The Preliminary Examination will consist of only one paper, viz., a paper on “General Studies”.
- There shall be negative marking for each wrong answer to multiple-choice questions (MCQ Type).
- The paper will be of an objective type consisting of 200 multiple-choice questions.
- The paper will carry 200 marks and will be of 2½ hours duration.
|Current Event of National and International Importance||25|
|History of India||25|
|Geography of India with reference to West Bengal||25|
|Indian Polity and Economy||25|
|Indian National Movement||25|