WB Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Notification released by appost.in. Apply online for West Bengal GDS Recruitment 2021. WB Postal 2357 Vacancies.
West Bengal Postal Circle has announced the Cycle III Recruitment for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM). The total number of vacancies advertised for the WB GDS Recruitment is 2357.
The candidates interested in getting a job in West Bengal Postal Circle can apply online and submit the form by 19 August 2021. Details of the West Bengal GDS recruitment are available below.
Vacancy Distribution (2357 posts)
- EWS 192
- OBC 496
- PWD-A 7
- PWD-B 25
- PWD-C 23
- PWD-DE 6
- SC 487
- ST 120
- UR 1001
appost.in/gdsonline WB Postal GDS Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Name||GDS Recruitment Cycle 3|
|Name of Posts||GDS, BPM, ABPM|
|Postal Circle||West Bengal|
A candidate looking to submit an online application form for WB Postal Circle GDS Recruitment must read the details before applying online. Highlights of the recruitment are provided here.
A candidate must have passed the secondary examination (Class 10) from a recognized board in India. And candidate should have knowledge of the local languages (Write, Read, Speak) and studied the same in 10th standard.
The minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years. A candidate applying for GDS must not be over 40 years of age. Relaxation in age criteria will be provided as per the norms of the Government.
- BPM – 12000/- rs for 4 Hours TRCA, 14500/- rs for 6 hours TRCA
- ABPM/ Dak Sevak – 10000/- rs for 4 Hours TRCA, 12000/- rs for 6 hours TRCA
The WB GDS selection of the candidates will be decided through a Merit List. Based on the Academic performance, a category wise merit list shall be prepared.
The candidates for all approved categories of GDS will be required to furnish a Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.
This requirement of a basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computers as a subject
in Matriculation or Class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
- Online Application Commencement Starting Date – 20 July 2021
- Online Application Last Date – 19 August 2021
WB Postal Circle Online Applications
A candidate looking to submit the online application for the West Bengal GDS Recruitment need to follow the steps below. Candidates are also instructed to read the complete advertisement carefully before applying online.
- First of all, open the website www.appost.in/gdsonline
- Then, click Stage 1 registration.
- It will lead you to a new page. Enter all the necessary details to complete the registration.
- Then in the next stage, pay the application fee using Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- The next Stage is Submitting an online application. Click the Stage 3 Link for that purpose.
- On the next page, enter your registration number and click submit.
All links concerned to the WB GDS Recruitment are provided below.