Covid-19 Certificate Correction Procedure – Steps to Correct the Vaccine Certificate Online using the COWN Website Link – Recently the Indian government has announced some new rules regarding the spread of newly discovered variants of Covid 19. The government is taking strict steps in this direction. The state government is also following the same. People who are not fully vaccinated are not allowed in public places in some states.
Lots of people are fully vaccinated but on the official portal, their 2nd dose is missing. They are searching for the vaccine certificate correction process on the internet. Here in this post, we have covered all the important aspects related to Vaccine Certificate Correction. If don’t understand any point you can contact us using the comment box.
Online Covid Vaccine Certificate Correction Process 2022
|Department||Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Department|
|Certificate Name||Covid 19 Vaccince Certificate|
|Types of Errors||Name, Date of Birth, Gender, and Age|
As we all know the vaccination certificate is a very important document when it comes to travelling whether you are moving from one state to other or international. If your certificate contains wrong details it will put you in a serious situation. If you are also facing the same problem you can edit your details by using the official website link added below.
A vaccination certificate is a very useful document because it contains important details such as name, date of vaccination, place, time, address, etc. Before making an edit to the certificate remember that you will only have a single chance.
How to make Covid Vaccine Certificate Corrections?
- Go to the official website link given below.
- Then click on the support link and select the certificate corrections link.
- Now enter the contact number you have used during the slot booking.
- An OTP will be received on your phone.
- Then verify the OTP number and click on proceed button.
- A new page will open then select Raise an Issue.
- Click the link for Certificate Correction.
- Then edit your information.
- Verify the details before submitting.
|Covid Certificate Correction Helpline Number||104|