UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Uttarakhand Driver Vacancy – 164 Posts for Class 8th, 10th Pass – Uttarakhand Roadways Driber Bharti Notification.
UKSSSC has released the recruitment advertisement for 164 posts of Driver, Enforcement Driver and Dispatch Rider. Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website sssc.uk.gov.in. The online registration has already started on August 27, 2021. Work experience i.e the driving experience is required for these vacancies.
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has invited online applications for various posts of Driver, Enforcement Driver and Dispatch Rider. Candidates should keep in mind that the last date for submission of applications is October 10, 2021. There is a lot of time given by the department to proceed with the registration.
Uttarakhand Transport Driver Vacancy Notification 2021 – Apply Online at UKSSSC website
The age of candidates for applying to these posts has been fixed between 21 years and 42 years as of July 01, 2021.
- Candidates should pass class 8 and have five years of experience in driving.
- For the dispatch rider post, candidates should pass class 10 and have a driving licence.
- Candidates should also have knowledge of Hindi.
- The HMV license must be at least 03 Years old.
UKSSSC will select candidates based on the result of the written exam and driving test. The written examination will carry 25 marks while the driving test consists of 75 marks.
Candidates belonging to the Unreserved (General) and OBC Category of Uttarakhand will have to pay ₹300 as an examination fee. On the other hand, SC/ST/EWS category candidates need to pay ₹150 of the application fee for the post.
How to apply for UKSSSC Driver Recruitment 2021?
- First visit the official website sssc.uk.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click “One Time Registration (OTR).”
- Now click “Candidate, Register Here”.
- Fill in your personal details, upload certificates & documents and review the corrections.
- Once registered, log in and fill in the application form details.
- Pay the required application fee and submit the form.
- Print the driver application form for future reference.
However, the date of release of admit card and written exam date is yet to be announced. The written exam is expected in December 2021. Candidates should check the detailed UKSSSC Driver Bharti Notification available on the official website sssc.uk.gov.in before applying the form.