Uttarakhand Roadways Driver Exam Date 2021 – Download UKSSSC Driver Admit Card & Exam Schedule Notice soon at sssc.uk.gov.in. The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission published the recruitment notification for the post of Uttarakhand Roadways Driver for various govt. department in August 2021. The total number of vacancies is 164.
Eligible candidates have successfully submitted their online application forms. Now the aspirants are waiting for the written examination. As per the official notification the examination might take place in December 2021. UKSSSC will host the exam and will release the Uttarakhand Roadways Driver Admit Card. The UKSSSC admit card will be published a week or 10 days prior to the written exam.
Department Wise Post:
- Driver Vacancies in Various Department – 161
- Enforcement Driver in Transport Department – 02
- Dispatch Rider Under the Public Security Department – 01
Aspirants can download the UKSSSC Hall Ticket by entering the User ID and Password created at the time of online registration. Applicants have to download the UKSSSC Driver Admit Card from the commission website because the selection commission will not send any hard copy of admit card to the aspirant’s address. The official website is sssc.uk.gov.in.
UKSSSC Driver Admit Card 2021 Uttarakhand Roadways Exam Details
|Name of Recruitment Authority||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Post Name||UKSSSC Driver|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Driving Test|
|Uttarakhand Roadways Exam Date||December 2021 (Expected)|
|UKSSSC Driver Admit Card||10 days prior to examination|
The recruitment is divided into two stages. In the first stage, the candidate has to pass the written examination. The shortlisted aspirants will further go into the next round which is the driving skill test. The final selection will be based on the marks obtained in the written test + marks obtained in the driving test. The commission will call 6 times more aspirants than the total post in the driving test.
Following are details about the written exam to know more information about the test aspirants is advised to see the official recruitment notification.
- All the questions will be in MCQ format.
- The written test will be of 100 marks (written Test + Driving Test).
- The written exam consists of 25 marks and 60 minutes will be given to attempt the question paper and the question will be related to driving and general knowledge.
- The driving test will consist of 75 marks.
- Each right answer is rewarded with 1 mark.
- 1/4 mark will be deducted with every wrong answer.
How to Download UKSSSC Driver Admit Card 2021?
We have mentioned some steps with the help of these steps applicants can download the UKSSSC Driver Call Letter.
- Visit the official website www.sssc.uk.gov.in.
- Go to the left lower section of the website.
- Click on the “Exams/Recruitment” button.
- Find UKSSSC Admit Card.
- Enter registration no. and password.
- Verify the details before submit.
- Download the UKSSSC Driver Call Letter in the given format.
- Take a hard copy for further use.