Uttarakhand GDS Recruitment Notification 2021 – Apply Online for 581 Posts of Gramin Dak Sevak in Uttarakhand Postal Circle.
Department of Post, India has advertised the latest GDS Recruitment for Uttarakhand State. As per the Cycle-III Notification, a total of 581 posts shall be filled up in Uttarakhand Postal Circle for the Gramin Dak Sevak vacancy. The last date extended to 25th September 2021.
Various posts come under Gramin Dak Sevak such as BPM, ABPM (Assistant Branch Post Master), etc. These Uttarakhand GDS Vacancies 2021 will be filled up district wise in Almora, Dehradun, Chamoli, Pithoragarh, Nainital, RMS DN Division, Pauri, and Tehri.
Uttarakhand GDS Jobs Notification 2021 – Complete Details Here
|Department||Uttarakhand Postal Circle|
|Job||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster, ABPM|
|Qualification||Class 10th Pass|
|Last Date||25th September 2021|
|GDS Selection Process||Direct Merit list|
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours (Level 1 in TRCA Slab)
- BPM: ₹12,000/-
- ABPM/GDS: ₹10,000/-
Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours (Level 2 in TRCA Slab)
- BPM: ₹14,500/-
- ABPM/Gramin Dak Sevak: ₹12,000/-
- Aspirants must be at least Class 10th Pass to be eligible for Uttarakhand GDS Recruitment 2021.
- Knowledge of the local language and computer work is also required.
- As of August 23, 2021, the age of the applicant must be 18 Years to 40 Years.
- The upper age is relaxable for the reserved categories.
- The upper age limit is 45 Years for SC/ST, 43 Years for OBC, and 50 Years for PWD candidates.
- There isn’t any relaxation in the age for the EWS category.
Uttarakhand GDS Selection Process 2021
Same as the previous two cycles’ recruitment, the selection of the candidates will be done purely on the basis of the Class 10th Marks. Neither an exam nor an interview will be conducted. Check GDS Results for all the states.
- UR/OBC/EWS Male: ₹100
- All Females, SC, ST, PwD: Nill.
How to Apply for Uttarakhand GDS Vacancy 2021?
|Step-III||Fill up the Final form|
The UK Gramin Dak Sevak application form is accepted in the online mode only. First, candidates should register themselves on https://appost.in/gdsonline/
Once the registration is successful. Candidates need to log in, pay the application fee, and complete the Uttarakhand GDS Application Form.
The last date to apply the online UK GDS Form and paying the fee is September 25, 2021. If you need any help regarding the Uttarakhand GDS Recruitment 2021 then use the following information to reach the helpline team:
- Phone: 0135-2655911
- Email: email@example.com