UPSSSC Recruitment Notification 2021 – Apply for 9212 Health Worker (Female) Vacancies– The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission(UPSSSC) has published a recruitment notification Advt. No. 02/Exam/2021 regarding the vacant posts of Female Health Worker. Eligible aspirants can fill the online application form before the last date of registration. The UPSSSC Female Health Worker Application form has been started on the official website of the board link given below.
To know more details regarding the written exam, registration fee, and eligibility criteria you can also check the UPSSSC Health Worker Recruitment Notification 2021. The online application form has started on 15 December 2021 and the last date for the online registration is 5 January 2022.
UPSSSC Female Health Worker Recruitment 2021
|Recruitment Authority||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Post Name||Female Health Worker|
|Online Application Form Start||December 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||January 2022|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
- General – 4865
- EWS – 921
- OBC – 1660
- SC – 1346
- ST – 420
- Total – 9212
- The applicant must have passed the 10+2 or equitant from a recognized education board.
- The candidate must have an ANM diploma. To know more read the recruitment notification.
- The aspirants must not be less than 18 years and not be more than 40 years. Age relaxation is also provided to the reserved categories. Go through the official notification for exact details.
- Candidates have to pay Rs 25/- as the registration fee. Application fees can be paid through Net banking, credit card, debit card, or another available payment method.
- 21700 – 69100 Pay Band 3
- Online Application Form Start – 15 December 2021
- Last Date to Fill Application Form – 5 January 2022
- Written Exam Date – To be declared
How to Apply for UPSSSC Health Worker 2021
Aspirants have to apply through the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission. Eligible aspirants can follow these easy steps in order to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Female Health Worker 2021.
- Visit the official web portal of UPSSSC.
- Click on the live recruitment section.
- Click on Health Worker Recruitment.
- Fill in the required details.
- Verify the details before submitting.
- Upload mentioned documents.
- Then pay the registration fee.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Once you have submitted the application form and find any mistake later in the application form. You can change the respective details before 12 December 2022.