UPSC CSE Prelims Admit Card 2023. Check Civil Services Exam Date, Paper Pattern and Syllabus at upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduct the preliminary examination of UPSC CSE 2023. This exam is called a Civil Services Examination (CSE) as through this exam the selected candidates will be posted as an IAS, IPS, IFS & other departments.
The UPSC is all prepared to conduct a Preliminary Examination on 28 May 2023. The UPSC CSE Admit Cards are expected to be released around 28 April 2023 on the official portal of UPSC. Registered candidates can download the admit card by entering their registration id and password.
The officials accepted the application from 01 February 2023 to 21 February 2023. The prelims exam will be qualifying only, meaning marks obtained in the prelims exam will not be counted for further in the merit list. For the UPSC CSE Prelims Exam, the candidates will be given an E-Admit Card, which the candidates will have to download and print in a hard copy.
UPSC CSE Preliminary Exam Admit Card 2023
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Exam||UPSC CSE Exam 2023|
|Post Name||Civil Services|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|Exam Date||28 May 2023|
|Admit Card||To be released soon|
|Article Category||Admit card|
The candidates for the main examination will be selected on the basis of the OMR-based test. The candidates will have to download and take a printout of the admit card. It is necessary to produce the online printed admit card in the exam hall along with a valid photo ID Card.
Selection Process for the UPSC CSE Exam 2023
The selection will be based on 3 stages. These are mentioned below.
- Written Exam
- Mains Exam
Exam Pattern for UPSC CSE Prelims Exam 2023
- The UPSC CSE Prelims Exam will be of Objective Type.
- There will be Two Papers i.e. General Studies Paper – I & General Studies (CSAT) Paper – II.
- Both papers will be conducted offline mode on an OMR sheet.
- Paper – I will contain 100 questions for 200 marks.
- Paper – II will contain 80 questions for 200 marks.
- The time duration will be of 2 hours for each paper.
- A negative marking of 1/3 will also be there
How to download UPSC CSE Admit Card 2023
Candidates can download the admit card by following the simple steps given below.
- Candidates do visit the official website of the UPSC.
- On the homepage, you will find a link to the UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2023.
- Log in with the registration id and password.
- Click on the download button and submit the page.
- Click on the print option
upsc.gov.in –<<<< Use this link to download admit card