Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission released a notification Advt. No. A-3/E-1/2020 on 22nd December 2020. This advertisement is regarding the vacant posts of Government Inter College(GIC) and Govt Girls Inter College(GGIC). The online application is active on the official website of UPPSC and will continue till the last date January 22, 2021.
Total vacancies are 1473 both for Male and Female candidates. The selection process is based on written test and interview. To know all details regarding UPPSC Lecturer Jobs candidates are advised to see the official notification and this page thoroughly.
Examination dates are not announced yet. There is a possibility that the prelims exam may take place in the month of April or May 2021 (tentative). All important details for Government Inter College Lecturer are given in the article.
UP Govt Lecturer Vacancies Details
|Recruiter||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Vacancies||Total Posts: 1473
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Commencement of Registration||22-12-2020|
|Last of Application Submit||22-01-2021|
|Pay Scale||9300-34800 with Grade Pay of 4800, Level 8|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test and Interview|
|Official web portal||uppsc.up.nic.in|
The aspirant must be a post-graduate in the relevant subject on the date of the registration.
For the general category minimum age is 21 years and the maximum age is 40 years (as of 1 July 2020). Relaxation is also given to some categories which are mentioned below.
- 5 years of relaxation for SC/ST/OBC belonging to UP.
- Physically Handicapped Persons of U.P. have been given relaxation of 15 years.
- General Catagory/EWS/OBC – Exam Fee – ₹100 + ₹25 (online processing fee) Total = ₹125
- SC/ST/Ex-Service Man – ₹65
- PH candidates – ₹25
Important Details UPPSC Lecturer Vacancies
- Aspirants who cleared the Prelims exam will further appear for the Mains examination. For that applicant have to fill up another application form.
- Thirteen times aspirant would be called for the mains examination on the basis of the preliminary exam.
- Candidates who have not completed their master’s in the relevant subject are not eligible.
- If the applicant found a mistake in the Application Form, He/She can change the details by paying the mentioned fee before the last date of submission. It is clearly mentioned in the notification that the application fee not refundable.