UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021 released for Exam on October 3, 2021: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to conduct a written exam for Staff Nurse posts. The exam date is 03 October 2021. A direct link to download the UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card is available on this webpage now.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment Details: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has invited online applications for the recruitment of 3012 posts of Staff Nurse (Male/ Female). A large number of candidates have applied for these vacancies. The process of application submission started on 16/07/2021 & was conducted till 16/08/2021.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021 – Exam Details
|Name of Post||Staff Nurse (Male/Female)|
|Recruitment Authority||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||3012|
|Application Date||July 2021|
|Written Examination Date||03 October 2021|
|UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Cards Status||Available Here|
A large number of candidates have applied for the UPPSC Staff Nurse/Sister posts between the respective dates. The candidates whose application was found eligible can download their Uttar Pradesh Staff Nurse Admit Card from the official website.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Pattern – Selection Scheme
The commission will organize a written exam for the UP Staff Nurse/Sister posts. The exam will be of 85 marks. Other 15 marks will be given for the service experience of the candidate.
|Written Examination||85 Marks|
|For the first completed year of service on a contract basis|
For the next and every completed year of service on a contract basis
03 Marks for every year
- An OMR based exam will be conducted for Staff Nurse/Sister posts.
- The paper will consist of objective type multiple-choice questions.
- Questions will be asked on various subjects/topics.
- The total marks will be 85.
- The total time duration of the exam will be 02 Hours (120 minutes).
UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Admit Card Details – Important Instructions to be followed
The UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Cards are available on the official website now. No admit cards are sent by post or any other mode. Aspirants must be aware that the link to download the admit card is in active mode. Candidates are required to fill in the application registration number and date of birth to download the same.
Aspirants must check the personal details printed on the UP Staff Nurse 2021 Admit Card like the candidate’s name, registration number, photograph etc. Also, there will be the exam centre name and timings of the exam on the admit card.
According to the instructions, candidates must produce a photo id proof to the invigilators at the entrance of exam centre. A valid identity proof may be among an aadhar card, pan card, driving license, bank passbook, passport etc. Also, candidates must follow covid 19 guidelines as printed on the UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Admit Card print.
How to download UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021?
- Visit the official website of UPPSC using below link.
- On the homepage, click on the link named Staff Nurse/Sister Admit Card 2021.
- Or click on the direct link given below.
- Then, fill in the application registration number and date of birth.
- Verify the filled details and submit.
- Thereafter, check the admit card on your screen.
- Save it on your device and take a printout of it and for future use.