UPPCL Result for Accounts Officer Exam 2021 Lekha Adhikari Cut Off Marks for the final Uttar Pradesh AO Clerk Merit List at uppcl.org check online at upenergy.in.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has been actively organizing recruitment drives to find out the eligible candidates for various vacancies. UPPCL Accounts Officer Examination took place peacefully on March 15, 2021, after a long waiting of more than a year after the registration process.
Although the number of advertised posts under this recruitment is just 30 vacancies the response has been really good considering the number of the applications. The unemployed youth has shown a great interest in UPPCL Accounts Officer Bharti and took part in the written test.
The UPPCL Recruitment for AO Clerk (Lekha Adhikari) posts was notified in July 2021 and the registration procedure was processed during the same month. Finally, after a year, Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited conducted the required written exam for AO Clerk posts.
Uttar Pradesh Account Officer (AO) Clerk Exam Result 2021 at uppcl.org
|Recruiter||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Notification Number||Advt No. 02/VSA/2020/AO|
|Exam Date||March 15, 2021|
|UPPCL AO Answer Key release||released on March 19, 2021|
|Total Questions in the paper||200|
|Total Marks for the written test||200|
Candidates who pass the written exam will be called to take part in the interview. The schedule for the UPPCL AO (Lekha Adhikari) interview shall be available along with the exclusive admit cards once the UPPCL Accounts Officer Result 2021 has been announced at the dedicated portal.
How to check UPPCL Result for Accounts Officer (AO) Exam 2021?
- Visit the official UP Energy Website that is www.upenergy.in
- Click the “Vacancy/Results” from the top section of the website.
- Find the result link which says “List of shortlisted candidates for the Interview for the post of “ACCOUNTS OFFICER” against Advt Number 02/VSA/2020/AO”.
- Once you click the UPPCL Result link, the PDF file shall open consisting of the list of the eligible candidates for the interview.
- Check your roll number/application number in the given file to see if you have made it to the further round or not.
If two or more candidates have the same marks in the written test then all of them will be called for the interview on the basis of the UPPCL Result for Account Officer Exam 2021. The written exam carries 200 questions for 200 Marks while the interview shall be hosted for 25 Marks only. There is negative marking in the UPPCL AO written test which will surely affect the UPPCL Account Officer Cut Off Marks too.