UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification Released. Check Details Advertisement, Online Application Link, Last Date to Apply Online.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has announced a bumper vacancy for Clerical Grade in the department. As per the official notification released on the official website, Recruitment is open for 1033 posts of Executive Assistant. Selection of the candidates will be done on basis of written tests and computer skill tests.
Online registration for the UPPCL EA Recruitment will commence on 19 August 2022. The candidates who hold the required educational qualification can apply online for UPPCL Executive Assistant Jobs.
Total Posts – 1033
- General – 416
- EWS – 103
- OBC – 278
- SC – 216
- ST – 20
UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Recruitment Authority||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Executive Assistant|
|Application Date||August 2022|
|Last date to submit an online application form||12 September 2022|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
.The aspirants willing to apply for EA Posts are advised to download the official advertisement notification and make sure one adheres to the norms and fulfils all requirements.
Educational Qualification: A candidate must have a bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university in India.
Age: As of 1 January 2022, the minimum age of a candidate should be 21 years. The maximum age for candidates should not be more than 40 years. The relaxation in age would be provided as per the state government norms.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 19 August 2022
- Last Date for Online Registration: 12 September 2022
- Fee Payment via Challan – 19 August to 14 September 2022
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 1180/-|
|SC / ST||Rs. 826/-|
|PH (Divyang)||Rs. 12/-|
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
How to Apply Online for UPPCL EA Recruitment?
- Go to the official website www.uppcl.org
- Then on the homepage, find Vacancy/Result on the main menu.
- A list of ongoing recruitments will open.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- furnish registration process and log in using username and password generated.
- Enter necessary details and submit the application fee.
|Online Registration||Apply Here|