UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021 Online Apply, Uttar Pradesh विवाह अनुदान ऑनलाइन आवेदन Registration, Rs 51000 UP Shaadi Anudan Scheme 2021 details.
The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath Ji, started a Yojana for state families to provide financial support to the daughters for their marriage. In this yojana, daughters of rural families are includes whose condition is not better or facing issues to get their daughters married.
UP Shadi Anudan Yojana benefit is for all the families of the UP state and girls whose age is 18 years or more, and their groom’s age is 21 years or more. If you want to know more details of the scheme like eligibility, documents required, the application process, read the article.
UP Shadi Anudan Yojana Summary 2021
|Name of the Yojana||UP Shadi Anudan Yojana|
|Started By||Honourable Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath|
|Financial Aid||Rs. 51000/-|
As the age of marriage has been fixed in our constitution. According to the scheme, the age of the applicant girl should be 18 years or more at the time of marriage. The age of the groom is also mandatory to be at least 21 years.
Benefits can be obtained from the government for the marriage of most two girls from a family. In such a situation, if you have more than 2 girls. So you will get the benefit of the scheme on the application of any two girls.
Income criteria have been kept separate for urban and rural households for financial assistance. For example, the annual income for rural applicant families should not exceed ₹46,080.
The annual income for the same urban family should not exceed ₹56,460. Applicants whose family annual income is more than the given limit. They will not get any benefit from this scheme.
According to the UP Shadi Anudan scheme, it is necessary to have a bank account with a national bank. And can apply for this scheme only when the marriage of the girl is fixed.
The money will be handed over to the family only at the time of marriage. If you also want to apply, you can do it 90 days before the marriage or after 90 days. So that you can get the full benefit of the scheme.
Benefits of UP Shadi Anudan Yojana
- The benefit of the scheme will be given to the girls of poverty families.
- In this scheme, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, and minorities have been included. This is a very beneficial scheme for the economically weaker section.
- The government wants to change the backward thinking of society with this scheme. If you also want to join the scheme then apply online.
The eligibility of the UP Marriage Grant Scheme is as follows:
- Firstly, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- For the scheme, only families belonging to BPL families or backward castes in the society can take benefits.
- Applicant family income Rs 46080 per year in a rural area. And the urban household should not exceed Rs. 56460 per annum.
- The age of the girl child should be 18 years or above to take the benefit. At the same time, the age of his groom should not be less than 21 years.
Documents Required for UP Shadi Anudan Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate
- Family income certificate
- Age certificate
- Identity card
- Bank account information
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Marriage certificate
How to Fill application Process for UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021?
We will give you the details of the process of how the applicant can apply to the scheme. Here are some steps-:
- Visit Official website of UP Shadi Anudan Yojana i.e. http://shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in
- Search for the Registration option on the Home page of the website.
- Click on the Registration Form link and Open it.
- Fill in all the required details in the form. Submit all the documents which are required.
- Recheck all the details and submit your application form.
- Print the application form for further use.
|General, SC, ST Category Application||Apply Here|
|OBC Category Application||Apply Here|
|Minority class category application||Apply Here|
|Application Form Modification / Final Submit||Make Changes in the form|
|Application Form Print||Printout Here|
|Application Form Status||Check Status Here|