UP GDS Cycle 1 Result 2018-19: It has been almost 2 years since the Department of Post, Uttar Pradesh processed the registration for Gramin Dak Sevak posts. There is no official update about the UP Postal Circle GDS Result date for Cycle I (The year 2017) vacancies.
Department of Post, India had accepted the application from the 10th qualified applicants for the available post of Gramin Dak Sevak in Uttar Pradesh. The UP Post GDS Recruitment offers nearly 5314 vacancies and had invited applications only from the state residents.
The officials are likely to release the UP Post GDS Result 2017-18 on appost.in/gdsonline in the upcoming days. As the recruitment doesn’t include any test or the viva-voce, so the UP Post GDS Merit List will be formed only based on candidate score obtained in the 10th standard.
Candidates can check the status of the result by login into the official portal of the conducting authority by using the reference number/ roll number. There won’t be any exam or an interview.
We will also provide you with the link to directly check the Gramin Dak Sevak Result for the UP region. Candidates can also check the step-by-step instruction to download the result card given in the last section of this page.
Uttar Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Result/Merit List 2017-18
|Recruiter||Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Post||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|UP GDS Result||not out yet|
- The recruitment process is based on the candidate’s marks in the 10th standard.
- The merit list will be formed in the order of decreasing scores, and seats will be allocated rank-wise.
- No particular bonus point will be credited to the participants for a higher qualification.
- In case of a tie between two or more candidates’ SSC marks, preference will be given to the early-born candidates.
The seat will be allocated category wise as mentioned in the official notice. Department will send an intimation letter to the finally selected candidates after the verification of the documents.
- Phone No. – 0522-2619754
- Email – email@example.com
Steps to check UP GDS Result 2019-20
Department will provide a PDF file of the shortlisted candidates on the official’s website. Candidates can check the status of their Uttar Pradesh GDS Selection List with the help of their roll number.
For reference, you can also download your result card by following these steps
- Click on the link to open the official website appost.in.
- After entering the homepage, click on the “Cycle 1” tab.
- Now search your region from the given list.
- Click on the “Result” option given parallel to your region.
- A result pdf will generate and will automatically be downloaded.
After downloading the result pdf candidates can check their roll number in that list. The selected candidates can stay connected with the official website for the upcoming updates related to the recruitment.
The exact date for Uttar Pradesh GDS Final Merit List isn’t out. The result is pending for more than a year.
The Result for GDS Recruitment for every state is announced on the official website only. You may visit appost.in/gdsonline to check the status of the result.
No, it doesn’t provide any extra benefit. In case of a tie of marks, the preference will be given to the person with higher age and the ones who qualified 10th standard in the first attempt.