UPMRCL Lucknow Metro Bharti – UP Metro Jobs Notification out – Check UP Metro Assistant Manager, Station Controller, and other posts details.
Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited (UPMRCL) formerly known as Lucknow Metro (LMRC) has issued the job notification PDF for the post of Assistant Manager, Station Controller cum Train Operator (SC/TO), and Maintainer. Go through this article to find out the registration process, age criteria, educational qualification, work experience, and selection criteria details.
The online application form process for UP Metro Recruitment has started on 11th March 2021. These posts were advertised on March 3, 2021. The last date to apply the UMPRC Application Form is 2nd April 2021. A total of 292 vacancies shall be filled up on the basis of this recruitment drive.
The selection process includes the written test that will be tentatively conducted on April 17, 2021. The call letters for the same will be uploaded to LMRC Limited website from April 10, 2021.
Latest UPMRCL Uttar Pradesh Metro Jobs Notification 2021
You can apply for more than one post as long as the qualification requirement is fulfilled. However, keep in mind that the written exam will be conducted at different venues within one or two days so it might be a hassle to opt for multiple vacancies. The application fee shall be paid separately for each of the posts you apply for.
- Assistant Manager (Operation): 6 Posts
- Station Controller cum Train Operator SC/TO : 186 Posts
- Maintainer Civil: 24 Posts
- Maintainer Electrical: 52 Posts
- Maintainer S&T: 24 Posts
After the successful completion of the selection process, the candidates shall be posted in any of the regions such as Agra, Kanpur, Lucknow, etc.
- Assistant Manager (Operation) – Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant Stream.
- Station Controller cum Train Operator SC/TO – Polytechnic Engineering Diploma in Electrical, Electronics, or Electronics & Telecommunication.
- Maintainer Civil – Class 10th Pass and the ITI Certificate in Fitter trade.
- Maintainer Electrical – Class 10th Pass and the ITI Certificate in Electrical trade.
- Maintainer S&T – Class 10th Pass and the ITI Certificate in Electronics or Mechanic trades.
A Written Test will be conducted followed by the medical examination and the documents verification. There is no interview for any of the vacancies in UP Metro. For SC/TO posts, a Psycho Aptitude Test shall also be conducted prior to the scrutiny of the documents.
Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2021
Following are the registration charges while the banking charges shall be applied separately.
- General, OBC Candidates: ₹590/-
- SC, ST Candidates: ₹236/-