CM Yogi Muft Laptop Yojana Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme Apply Online 2022 Registration, Uttar Pradesh Meritorious Students Free Laptop Scheme Announced Mobile/Tablet Yojana. The Yogi government in Uttar Pradesh has started the UP Free Laptop Scheme for the elite students of the state. Under this scheme, the UP government will distribute 25 lakh laptops to the students of the state.
So, all the meritorious students, who belong to the state of Uttar Pradesh can get a new laptop after their high scores in the 10th and 12th exams. Along with this, students doing various diplomas can also be the beneficiaries of this UP Free Laptop scheme. The state government has set a budget of Rs 1800 crore for this scheme.
Uttar Pradesh Free Tablet / Mobile Phone मुफ्त लैपटॉप योजना 2022
|Scheme Name||Free Laptop / Tablet / Mobile Distribution Yojana|
|The objective of the Scheme||Encouraging Students|
|Total Laptops to be distributed||25 Lakh|
|Total Tablets / Mobile Phones to be distributed||01 Crore|
|Beneficiaries||Meritorious students of 10th and 12th Class|
|Link to Apply||http://upcmo.up.nic.in/|
Along with this, the Chief Minister of UP, Shri Yogi Adityanath has also announced the tablet and mobile phone distribution scheme 01 Crore students. Through this scheme, smartphones or tablets will be provided to the candidates taking training of Post Graduation, B.Tech, Graduation, Polytechnic, Medical, Education, Paramedical and Skill Development Mission.
Apart from 10th/12th students, the benefit of this scheme will also be provided to the students having various diplomas such as plumber, carpenter, nurse, electrician etc. To get the benefit of this scheme, one has to apply online on the official website.
A 6-member committee will also be constituted under the chairmanship of the District Magistrate for the implementation of this scheme. The list will also be prepared by identifying the educational institutions by this committee.
Objective of UP मुफ्त लैपटॉप योजना
The state government has formulated the scheme, whose objective is completely focused on the convenience of the students and promotion of higher education in the state. Some of the basic objectives of the scheme are:
- Encourage the students for higher education
- Increase the productivity of students
- Upliftment of the model of school education in the state
- Providing quality education for all
- Upgradation of various facilities for students
Eligibility of UP Free Laptop / Smartphone / Tablet Yojana – Documents Required
- The student must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Must have passed 10th / 12th Class with more than 65% marks.
- Students of diploma courses are also eligible for the scheme.
- The applicant should have regular admission to the college for higher education.
- Students doing Polytechnic Diploma and ITI Diploma are also eligible.
Documents Required to Apply Online for UP Free Laptop/Smartphone/Tablet Yojana
- Birth certificate
- 10th Or 12th Marksheet
- Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar card
- Permanent residence certificate
How to register for UP Free Laptop, Smartphone, Tablet Yojana?
- Firstly, go to the official website using the below link.
- After that scroll down the website or check the menu.
- Click on the Schemes link present in the main menu.
- Click on Students Free Laptop Yojana in the list.
- Now the information about the scheme will come in front of you.
- Check eligibility thoroughly.
- After that click on the “Apply Online” link to fill out the application form and follow the further process.
- Fill in all the information correctly and submit.