UP Digi Shakti Portal Registration is open at digishaktiup.in Apply online for free tablets/smartphones: Under the free tablets and smartphone distribution scheme for 1 crore youths of the State, the Uttar Pradesh government has launched a portal to get the benefit of this scheme to its earliest.
The scheme is going to benefit the students of colleges and universities in their studies as, during Covid, students lost their contact with educational institutions so this scheme is going to fill those voids as well. For that, the UP government has launched a web portal named digitshakti.up.gov.in and digishaktiup.in.
Uttar Pradesh Digi Shakti Registration Process for Free Laptop & tablets
|Yojana||Uttar Pradesh Digi Shakti|
|Digi Shakti Yojana Motive||Free Tablets and Smartphones for Students in UP|
|Beneficiary||Residents of Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
If a candidate satisfies all the requirements of eligibility, they can apply for the scheme:
- To be eligible for the UP free tablet and smartphone scheme, a person must be a student and resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- They must be studying in the final year to bet benefited first.
- Also, students must have secured more than 60% to be eligible for the scheme and the annual income of the family should not be more than 2 lakhs.
How to Register on UP Digi Shakti Portal 2022?
UP government has launched a web portal so to make the scheme accessible. To apply for the free tablets and smartphones under Uttar Pradesh Digi Shakti Yojana 2022, candidates need to know the following processes, i.e., mentioned below:
- Students provide related details for the nomination to the associated college/universities/institutions.
- All the details are going to be uploaded on the portal through these institutions only and the student himself cannot initiate this process.
- After data is uploaded and rectified, students can get to know about the status of their tablets/smartphones.
- If any kind of issue with data is noticed by the interested candidate, he can contact the nodal officer of the colleges/universities/institutions, etc.
- Students will receive regular SMS about the status of their tablets/smartphones.
Students who are in the final year of MA, BA, BSc, ITI, B.Tech, M.Tech. PhD, MBBS, MD, MSME, skill Development, etc. must get priority in the first phase of the distribution.