UKSSSC Police SI Recruitment 2022 – Uttarakhand Police Sub Inspector Vacancy Notification: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has published a notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector, Gulmanayak & Fire II Officer Vacancy in the state Police Department. A total of 221 vacancies of the above-mentioned posts are to be filled in the UK Police SI Recruitment 2022 drive.
An online application submission link will be available on the official website on 08 January 2022 while the candidates can apply online for these posts until the last date i.e. 21 February 2022. Detailed notification of Uttarakhand Police Sub Inspector Bharti 2022 containing the essential qualification details is available on the website.
Total Posts – 221
- Sub Inspector (Civil Police) – 65 Posts
- Sub Inspector – 43 Posts
- Gulmanayak – 89 Posts
- Fire II Officer – 24 Posts
Candidates must be aware of the eligibility criteria to apply for UKSSSC Police SI Recruitment 2022. In this article, we have provided a short description of eligibility including the educational qualification of the applicants, category wise age limit, application fee details and application dates. Further information will be updated on this website accordingly.
UKSSSC Police SI Recruitment 2022
|Recruitment Authority||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)|
|Department Name||Police Department of Uttarakhand|
|Post Name||Police Sub-Inspector, Gulmanayak, Fire II Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||221|
|Advt No:||43/UKSSSC/2022 Dated 03 Jan 2022|
|Last date to submit an online application||21 February 2022|
A candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university to apply for UKSSSC Police SI Recruitment 2022.
Applicant’s minimum age must be 21 years while the upper age limit is 28 years as of 01/01/2022. Age relaxation to various eligible categories is applicable as per the government rules.
The candidates selected for Sub-Inspector, Gulmayanak, Fire Officer posts will get a payment of ₹44,900/- to ₹1,42,400/- monthly. Check the UKSSSC Police SI Detailed Notification for salary details.
- Physical Measurement Test
- Written Examination
- Physical Endurance Test
- Documents Verification
- Uttarakhand Police SI Notification Date – 03 January 2022
- Starting date to submit an online application form – 08 January 2022
- Last date to submit Sub Inspector Application Form – 21 February 2022
How to apply online for Uttarakhand Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, visit the official website of UKSSSC @ sssc.uk.gov.in
- Click on the latest notification on the homepage.
- Then, find the link for Sub Inspector, Gulmanayak Recruitment Notification 2022.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link available on the homepage.
- Fill in the required information correctly and upload the scanned documents.
- Complete the payment of the application fee and submit the application form.
- Finally, take a printout of the application fee for future reference.
|Official Website of UKSSSC||sssc.uk.gov.in|
|UKSSSC SI Recruitment Notification 2022||Download Here|
|Application Link for Uttarkhand Police SI Jobs 2022||Apply Online Here|