Download UKSSSC Junior Assistant, DEO cum Junior Assistant Admit Card 2021. Check UK Inter Level Group C Data entry operator, Junior Assistant (JA), DEO cum JR Assistant, Survey Lekhpal, Tax collector Exam Date.
Subordinate Service Selection Commission of Uttarakhand, UKSSSC has announced the examination schedule for the Group C posts under advertisement number 25/uksssc/2020. The written exam for the Inter Level Group C posts will be conducted on 31 October 2021 across the state.
Candidates who have submitted the online application for the concerned recruitment will need to download the UKSSSC DEO, Junior Assistant Admit Card 2021 to appear in the examination.
The examination will be conducted for the following posts in Group C.
- Data Entry Operator/ Junior Assistant/ Junior Assistant cum DEO – 431 Posts
- Junior Assistant Cum DEO – 81 Posts
- Tax Collector – 149 Posts
- Amin – 12 Posts
- Survey Lekhpal – 56 Posts
- And other posts of Store Keeper etc.
UK Data Entry Operator, Junior Assistant Admit Card 2021 – Check Examination Details
|Name of Examination||Group C Inter Level|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|UK SSSC Admit Card status||To be released|
For the selection of the candidates, the commission will evaluate the ability of the candidates and conduct the written test in the month of October 2021. The schedule for the examination all examinations has been announced by the commission.
If we talk about the written test pattern, there shall be a common exam for all group c posts. A few highlights of the written test is as below.
- The examination will be conducted offline at various exam centres in the state.
- The examination will be conducted on OMR sheets.
- The question paper shall carry 100 questions.
- The question paper shall be an objective type MCQ Question Paper.
The question paper will carry questions from General Hindi, General Knowledge, General studies. Candidates will get 2 hours to solve the paper.
UK SSSC DEO, Junior Assistant Admit Card Details
As the commission won’t be sending the admit card by post, the candidates will have to download and take a printout of the admit card online. It is advised to have multiple copies of the admit card printout.
If candidates find any error or misprint in the admit card, they are advised to connect to the official in advance to rectify the discrepancies.
Candidates need to produce and show the admit card along with a photo ID Card while appearing in the examination. Candidates failing to produce any of these documents will be barred straight away from taking part in the examination.
How to download UKSSSC DEO JA Admit Card 2021
We have added all the official links and guide on how to download UK SSSC DEO, Junior Assistant Exam Admit Card from the official website once released.
- First of all, open the website sssc.uk.gov.in.
- Then on the homepage, you will find a link to download the admit card for the relevant exam.
- Click the same link and enter your registered mobile and name after selecting the post name.
- Click Submit button and generate admit card.
- Official Website of UKSSSC
- Admit Card Download Link – to be added