UKPSC Prelims Admit Card 2022 for Upper PCS Exam Released: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission will conduct the first phase of the Combined State Civil / Upper Subordinate Services Examination for various posts in April 2022. Firstly, a preliminary test will be organized. The schedule for this UKPSC Upper PCS Prelims Test has been released recently. The commission has released the UKPSC Upper PCS Admit Card at least 15 days before the decided exam date.
UKPSC has announced the Preliminary Exam Date for the Uttarakhand Combined State Civil/ Upper Subordinate Service (PCS) (Preliminary) Examination -2021. The Examination will take place on 03 April 2022.
UKPSC Upper PCS Vacancy Details 2021
Total Posts – 224
- Police Sub-Inspector – 10 Posts
- Finance Officer – 18 Posts
- Assistant Divisional Transport Officer – 11 Posts
- Assistant Director (All Dept) – 42 Posts
- District Supply Officer – 04 Posts
- Sub Divisional Marketing Officer – 03 Posts
- Block Development Officer – 28 Posts
- Assistant Registrar – 07 Posts
- Assistant Labor Commissioner – 02 Posts
- Assistant Cane Commissioner – 01 Post
- Deputy Education Officer, Staff Officer – 31 Posts
- District Tourism Development Officer – 01 Post
- Publicity officer – 01 Post
- Food Processing Officer – 03 Posts
- Horticulture Development Officer – 20 Posts
- Plant Protection Officer – 03 Posts
- Mushroom Development Officer – 02 Posts
- Statistics Officer – 01 Post
- Information Officer – 12 Posts
- Transport Tax Officer – 12 Posts
- Child Development Project Officer – 19 Posts
UKPSC Upper PCS Admit Card 2021 – Exam Date Details
|Exam Name||Combined State Civil / Upper Subordinate Services Examination – 2021|
|Organizer Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Advt. No.||Advt No. A-1/E-1/PCS-2021/2021-22|
|Application Date||August 2021|
|Preliminary Test Date||03 April 2022|
|Admit Cards Availability||Released – Download Here|
The board has received a large number of applications from the candidates for various posts. The commission will check the received application forms to get the list of eligible candidates. Thereafter, these candidates will be issued the UKPSC Upper PCS Admit Card for the preliminary test. Candidates are referred to check the official website for a complete schedule of the examination.
UKPSC Upper PCS Selection Method
The UKPSC Upper PCS Exam involves three stages for the recruitment of various administrative posts. The exam stages are:
- Preliminary Test
- Main Examination
- Personality Test (Interview)/Documents Verification
Uttarakhand PSC Upper PCS Exam Scheme – Paper Pattern
The exam pattern for the UKPSC exam is similar to that of the UPSC and other administrative examinations. The prelims exam has 2 papers whereas the mains exam has nine papers. The personality test is going to test your problem-solving skills, personality, knowledge in different subjects, and other things.
The first phase of the selection process is the Preliminary Examination. The commission conducts the exam at various centres all over the state. In the Prelims Test, there are two papers i.e., General Studies and Aptitude Test. Each paper carries 150 marks and is of 2 hours duration.
The scheme of the UKPSC Upper PCS Prelims Examination is as follows:
|General Studies||150/150||2 Hours|
|General Aptitude Test||100/150||2 Hours|
UKPSC Upper PCS Admit Card Details – Instructions & General Information
The UKPSC Upper PCS Admit Card will have essential details related to the candidates’ like name, photograph, category, name of post applied for, etc. Candidates will be intimated about the venue of the exam and the date and timing of the paper on admit card copy. Aspirants are advised to check the complete details properly. In case of a discrepancy, the candidates must contact the examination authority before the exam date to rectify the errors.
How to download UKPSC Upper PCS Admit Card 2021 – Download Links
- Visit the official website of UKPSC.
- Find the link for Upper PCS Prelims Exam 2021.
- Click on the link and fill in the application registration number and date of birth.
- Verify the filled details and submit them.
- Then, the admit card will be available on your device screen.
- Download the admit card copy.
- Take a printout of it on the A4 page for further reference.