Download Uttarakhand Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021 UBTER Staff Nurse Exam on 18th April 2021 – Direct call letter link.
Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education has issued admit cards for written examination to be conducted for recruitment to the posts of Staff Nurse (Group-C) in the state. Candidates who applied for this exam in time and staff nurses are going to appear in the recruitment written test.
Aspirants can download their admit card by visiting the official website ubter.in or ubtersn.in. For this, candidates will have to use their registration number and date of birth. The admit card of Uttarakhand Staff Nurse Recruitment Written Examination 2021 is available from 5 pm on April 5.
The written examination for recruitment to a total of 2,621 vacant posts of Staff Nurses in the Medical Department and Department of Medical Education, Uttarakhand is scheduled to be held on April 18, 2021 (Sunday). This exam will be conducted in a shift which will start at 10 a.m. and will end at 1 p.m.
The notification for this recruitment was issued in the month of February and the process of online application started on February 5, 2021. Candidates applied for the Staff Nurse Recruitment Exam on March 4, 2021, the last date for their online application.
How to download UBTER Staff Nurse Admit Card April 2021?
- To download the admit card, candidates should first visit the official website, ubter.in.
- Click on the link of Group C staff nurse on the homepage.
- Hereafter, now click on the Staff Nurse Written Examination Admit Card link.
- Candidates search by entering their registration number and date of birth on the new page that opens after clicking.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen. Just download it and print it out on A4-sized paper.
According to the staff nurse recruitment notification, there were a total of 1238 vacancies. Out of which 990 posts are reserved for women candidates and 248 posts are reserved for male candidates.
The duration of the Staff Nurse Examination is 3 Hours. There will be 200 Objective type questions in the UBTER exam for 200 Marks. The negative marking of 1/4th mark is applicable as well.
|Technical Helpline||(+91)8448039848 (10:00 AM to 06:00 PM)|