TSCAB Recruitment 2022 – Telangana Cooperative Bank Staff Assistant and Assistant Manager Vacancy Notification, Apply Online at www.tscab.org – Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd (TSCAB) has published a recruitment notification for the posts of Staff Assistant & Assistant Managers in its various branches across the state. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for TSCAB Staff Assistant Jobs through the official website until 06 March 2022.
- Staff Assistant – 372 Posts
- Assistant Manager – 73 Posts
Note that the online applications for TSCAB Staff Assistant and Assistant Manager Posts have started from 19 February 2022. This recruitment drive is being done to recruit vacancies in Adilabad, Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Mahbubnagar, Medak, Nalgonda and Warangal.
The main point for TSCAB Vacancies for Staff Assistant and Assistant Manager is that preference will be given to local candidates at the time of selection. All the candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria, selection criteria and other details before submitting the application form. Check the official notification for TSCAB Recruitment and application link in the below section.
Telangana Cooperative Bank Vacancy Notification 2022
|Organization Name||Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd (TSCAB)|
|Post Name||Staff Assistant / Assistant Manager|
|Mode of Application Submission||Online|
- To get selected for TSCAB Staff Assistant & Assistant Manager Jobs candidates must possess Graduation in any discipline with 60% aggregate marks, or Commerce Graduate with 55% aggregate marks.
- Proficiency in the Telugu Language: The candidate should have studied Telugu as one of the subjects in any class up to the 10th Class. Supporting documents will be verified at the time of appointment. The candidate should also have a knowledge of English.
As of 01/02/2022 applicant’s age must be between 18 years to 30 years i.e. candidates should have been born on or after 02/02/1992, but not later than 01/02/2004 (both dates inclusive). Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable as per the state government rules.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Examination
To apply online for TSCAB Staff Assistant and Assistant Manager vacancies, general category candidates are required to pay ₹900/- while the reserved category candidates have to pay ₹250/- as an application fee.
- Starting date of online application submission – 19 February 2022
- Last date to submit an online application – 06 March 2022
How to apply online for TSCAB Jobs 2022?
- Visit the official website at www.tscab.org
- Go through the Careers tab.
- Click on Staff Assistant and Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 link.
- Fill in the required information correctly and upload the scanned documents.
- Complete the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout of it.
|TSCAB Recruitment Notification 2022||Download Here|
|Apply Online for TSCAB Staff Assistant and Assistant Manager Jobs 2022||Apply Online Here|