TS Gramin Dak Sevak Cut Off Marks Released for the Cycle III Final Selection. Check Telangana GDS Results 2021 with the merit list.
The Department of Post, India is actively releasing the Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies for the past few years. Almost, every year, the GDS recruitment is advertised for particular states. Telangana GDS Recruitment was notified in February 2021. Telangana GDS Result has been declared on 12th January 2022. Direct link is available below.
There have been 2 successful recruitment drives in this circle already for TS Gramin Dak Sevak posts. This time, Telangana Postal Circle Notification consists of 1150 vacancies for matric pass candidates. This job is exclusively for Class 10th pass candidates.
To get enrolled in the recruitment, aspirants must have complete Class 10th (SSC) from a recognized state level or national education board. Knowledge of the cycling and Telugu language is a must. The candidate is also expected to have a working knowledge of computer-related work.
Final Telangana Postal Circle GDS Result 2022 declared
|Post||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Sub-categories||Branch Post Master (BPM), ABPM|
|Department||Telangana Post Office|
|Total Vacancies||1,150 – Cycle III|
|Selection Process||Merit List on the basis of SSC marks|
|Telangana GDS Result Date||Announced in Jan 22 – Check List Here|
From the salary’s point, the candidates selected as BPM, ABPM/GDS gets very low salary but the working hours are limited and in the era of unemployment having a less paying job is good enough for a majority of people in the country. That’s why we have seen a big number of people applying for GDS posts.
TS GDS Result has been prepared on the basis of the category-wise merit list which is crafted on the basis of marks secured in Class 10th. Neither there is a written exam nor the interview. It’s a direct recruitment opportunity.
Additional: AP Postal Results 2021
Telangana GDS Selection Process
- As mentioned above the selection will be done on the basis of Class 10th Marks only.
- Candidates with higher educational qualifications won’t get any additional benefit or preference.
- If two or more candidates have the same marks in Class 10th SSC exams then the older person will be preferred for the final selection.
Telangana GDS Cut Off Marks for Cycle III
After reading the whole article, you may be wondering how many marks are required for the GDS Merit list? Well, there is no straight answer but you must not expect the selection with less than 90% marks in the board exams even if you belong from the reserved category.
Here is the Cycle II result file which consists of the name and marks of the candidates who are selected this year for GDS recruitment in Telangana state.
How to check final TS GDS Result?
- Visit the official website appost.in/gdsonline
- Click the “Results” option.
- Download Telangana State GDS Result file in PDF format.
- Open the file and search your name or registration number in it.
- If you found your name in the TS GDS Result PDF File then it means you’re selected else not.