Telangana Polycet 2022 Registration Started / Apply Online Application Form on polycetts.nic.in. TS Polytechnic Notification Released.
The State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), Hyderabad has released the notification for TS Polycet 2022. Students can fill out the online application form starting May 9, 2022. Entire TS Polycet Notification 2022 & the Registration Process is available on the official website.
It is a state-level entrance exam conducted by the state board of technical education and training (SBTET), Hyderabad. Students qualifying in this entrance exam are eligible to get admission in various Diploma courses offered in the field of Engineering, Pharmacy, etc.
The last date to apply for TS Polycet 2022 without any late fee is 4th June 2022. The exam will be held on 30 June 2022. The result will be declared after 12 days of the exam. The counselling will be commenced in the month of July or August.
TS Polycet Notification 2022 Overview
|Examination||Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test|
|Year of Exam||2022|
|Examination Authority||State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), Hyderabad|
|Last date to apply|
|TS POLYCET 2022 Notice||Check Here|
- Candidates applying for this exam must pass their intermediate or high school from a recognized board.
- Also, appearing students for exams are eligible for Polycet 2022.
- Unreserved category students have to pay ₹400/- as an application fee.
- Unreserved category candidates have to deposit ₹250/- only.
- An application fee will be deposited online mode via credit card, debit card, NEFT, etc.
- Polycet exam will be held through offline mode.
- A total of 150 multiple choice questions will be asked.
- The time limit will be of 2:30 hours.
- The exam will be in English and Telugu language.
- One mark will be allotted for the right answer.
How to apply for TS Polycet 2022?
The students can follow the steps written here to apply online for TS Polycet. For the registration and other activities, we have added all the concerned links below as well.
- First of all, students have to visit the official website sbtet.telangana.gov.in.
- Go through the complete notification first.
- If you are eligible then register yourself.
- For this, hit on the “register” tab.
- Enter your email address and mobile number.
- After successful registration, hit on “apply” button.
- Now, fill out an application form with the right details.
- Upload passport size photograph and signature.
- Then, scan needy documents like identity proof, mark sheets, etc.
- Click on the “next” button, here, you have to pay an application fee.
- Check the status, then click on the “submit button.
- Your online application form has been completed.
|Online TS Polycet Registration||Apply Here|
|TS Polycet Notification PDF||Read Here|