TS ICET 2022 Notification for MBA/MCA Admissions in Telangana: Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of the Telangana State of Council for Higher Education (TSCHE) has released the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test. The detailed schedule for application registration and entrance test has been released on the official website.
The commencement of the online application form has started on 06 April 2022 while the candidates can register online till 27 June 2022. Thereafter, candidates can register online after paying a certain late fee for this exam till 23 July 2022. The board will conduct the competitive exam on 27 and 28 July 2022.
What is TS ICET Examination?
TS ICET is a state-level entrance exam conducted for admission to MBA and MCA programmes/courses. This test is conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad. The test is conducted for Post Graduation admissions into all the universities in Telangana State and their affiliated colleges.
TS ICET 2022 Notification Apply Online for MCA/MBA Admissions
|Exam Name||Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Conducting Body||Kakatiya University, Warangal|
|Date of Notification||April 2022|
|Starting Date of application registration||April 2022|
|Last date to complete application registration||27 June 2022|
TS ICET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Master of Business Administration (MBA): Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree of at least three years duration (B.A/B.Com/B.Sc/BBA/BBM/BCA/BE/B.Tech/B. Pharmacy and any 3 or 4-year degree except Oriental Languages) with at least 50% (45% in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
Master of Computer Applications (MCA): Candidates must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree (BCA / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or its equivalent degree / B.Sc/B.Com/B.A) exam of at least three years duration with at least 50% (45% in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics at the 10+2 level or at Graduation level.
- ₹650/- for general or unreserved category candidates
- ₹450/- for SC/ST & Differently Abled candidates
- Last date of online application submission (without late fee) – 27 June 2022
- Last date to complete application registration with a certain late fee – 23 July 2022
- TS ICET 2022 Examination Date – 27 & 28 July 2022
How to apply online for TS ICET Entrance Test?
- Open the official website i.e. icet.tsche.ac.in on your browser.
- Check the section named Application.
- Complete the payment of the application fee.
- Click on the link named Fill Application Form.
- Fill in the required information correctly.
- Then, submit the online application form.
- Take a print of the application form for further reference.
|Detailed TS ICET 2022 Notification||Download Here|
|TS ICET Application Form||Apply Here|