TS EdCET 2022 Notification Released. Apply Online For Telangana B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 on edcet.tsche.ac.in.
On behalf of TSCHE, Osmania University has released the Notification for the EdCET 2022. The EdCET is conducted for the admissions to B.Ed Courses in the State of Telangana. The students who are willing to pursue B.Ed after their Graduation, need to participate in the Entrance exam name TS EDCET 2022.
Online applications for the EDCET are live now and the students can fill out online forms by 15 June without a late fee. The students who wish to submit the application form can check all the details added here.
TS EdCET 2022 Application Form Overview
|Examination Type||Entrance Exam|
|Exam name||TS EdCET|
|Application Schedule||7 April to 15 June|
As the officials have released the notification brochure, the students are required to read all the necessary details before applying online. We have added all the important and relevant links in the section added at the end of this article.
A candidate belonging to unreserved categories should have completed his/her bachelor’s degree with 50% marks. The candidates from reserved categories should have a degree with 45% marks.
The students appearing for the final year of the Bachelor’s degree are also eligible.
To check subject wise eligibility, kindly refer to the notification brochure added below.
A candidate should have completed 19 years of age as of 1 July 2022.
- General categories – Rs 650/-
- Reserved Categories – Rs 450/-
Last date for Submission of Online Applications
- Without Late Fee: 15-06-2022
- With a Late fee of Rs. 250/- : 01-07-2022
- With a Late fee of Rs.500/-: 15-07-2022
- Application Correction – 17 July 2022
- Examination Date – 26 and 27 July 2022
- Hall Tickets – 27 July 2022
How to Apply for TSCHE Edcet 2022
The applications for EdCET 2022 are accepted online only. Thus, the candidates have to follow the steps and links provided here.
- Open the official website link provided below in a web browser.
- Then click Fill application Form.
- Complete the registration and provide all the required details.
- Upload Scanned Photo and signature.
- Submit Your application form.
- Once the application is submitted, pay the application fee.
- Upon successful payment, download the receipt and take a print of the application form.
|Information Brochure Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Apply Here|