TS EAMCET Notification 2022 has been released and online applications started. Interested aspirants can fill TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form through online mode. The JNTU Hyderabad conducts Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) on the behalf of Telangana State Council; for Higher Education every year.
It is a state-level examination in which many students participate to get admission in various UG courses in Engineering (E) and Agriculture & Medical (AM) fields. Those students who declared qualified in the TS EAMCET Exam 2022 with good marks will become eligible to get admission in various Engineering and Agriculture Science courses offered at the various Private and Government colleges across the state.
As per the resources, TS EAMCET 2022 exam will be conducted in July 2022. To get more information regarding the same, read the entire article.
TS EAMCET Notification 2022 Overview
|Exam Name||TS EAMCET 2022|
|Application Schedule||06 April 2022 to 28 May 2022|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam|
Candidates who are preparing for the EAMCET 2022 examination are advised to stay tuned with us. We will update you as soon as the notification will be released. After the announcement of the EAMCET notification, aspirants can fill out the application form. We will provide you with detailed information regarding how to fill TS EAMCET application form here.
To fill TS EAMCET exam application form, aspirants should have their high school mark sheet and other important documents. Without these documents, the candidate cannot apply for TS EAMCET. Candidates have to submit the application form before the last date which is the 3rd week of May 2022 expected.
|Commencement of Submission of Online Applications||06-04-2022|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications without Late Fee||28-05-2022|
|Date & Time of TS EAMCET-2022 Examination|
|Forenoon (FN) : 09.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
& Afternoon (AN) : 03.00 PM to 06.00 PM
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||14-07-2022 (FN & AN)
|Engineering (E)||18-07-2022 (FN & AN)
19-07-2022 (FN & AN)
For B.Tech. Courses:
- Aspirants must have passed intermediate (10+2) with Physics, Mathematics along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/Biology as optional subjects from a recognized board.
- Applying candidates for TS EAMCET 2022 should score min 45%.
- Reserved category candidates should score at least 40% marks in the examination.
- The minimum age limit for applying contenders should be 16 years.
For B.Sc. (Hons.)/B.V.Sc. & A.H. /B.F.Sc.
- Applying aspirants must be in between 17 years to 22 Years of age.
- Reserved category aspirants will get reservations as per norms.
- The highest qualification should be intermediate or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Aspirants have to pay an amount as an application fee while filling TS EAMCET 2022 application.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through offline or online mode as per their suitability.
- To pay an online application fee, credit card, debit card, or net banking can be used.
- Application fee can be paid through TS/AP online centre for offline mode.
|Courses||SC/ST & PH||Others|
|Agriculture and Medical (AM)||Rs.400/-||Rs.800/-|
|For Both E & AM||Rs.800/-||Rs.1600/-|
How to apply for TS EAMCET?
- Visit the official website that is eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- Hit on the “registration” tab if you are a new user.
- Here, you have to use your mobile number and email address to register yourself.
- After registration, click on the “apply” button.
- TS EAMCET application form will be opened on your screen where you will be asked to enter some information correctly.
- After that, you have to upload your passport size photograph and signature.
- Then, scan some imperative credentials like identity proof, aadhar card, etc.
- Now, check it once and then submit it.
- In the next step, you have to pay an application fee.
- Congratulations, your TS EAMCET application process has been completed.
- Official Website – Visit Here
- Online Application Link – Apply Here
- Notification Brochure – Download Here