Check TN Police SI Recruitment 2022 Notification. TNUSRB Sub Inspector of Police Recruitment Application Form at www.tnusrbonline.org and tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has advertised the recruitment for the Sub Inspector in Police on 08 March 2022. The Board had made a preliminary announcement regarding the same on the official website as well. The final TN Police SI Notification has been uploaded with all the guidelines and important dates.
|Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk)||279||120||399|
|Sub-Inspectors of Police (AR)||32||13||45|
There are 444 SI Vacancies that will be filled up this year in Taluk and AR. The online registration has already started. The Last date to apply online for the TNUSRB SI Vacancy is 7th April 2022. Out of these posts, 20% are under the departmental quota and 10% under the Sports Quota.
It’s been more than 3 years since the last recruitment for Police SI in Tamil Nadu Police Subordinate Service. It is highly expected that a larger number of applicants going to participate in the vacancy this time because of the gap this vacancy notification witnessing right now.
TN Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 Notification Details
|Department||Tamil Nadu Police|
|Name of the Vacancy||Sub Inspector of Police|
|Number to Vacancy||444|
|Application Schedule||8th March to 7th April 2022|
|Pay Scale||36900 – 116600|
|Official Websites||tnusrbonline.org & tnusrb.tn.gov.in|
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree obtained from an Institution / University recognized by the University Grants Commission / Government in 10+2+3/4/5 pattern or 10+3+2 pattern in case of Diploma courses.
- Candidates who have obtained Bachelor’s degrees through Open Universities without going through the 10+2+3 pattern will not be eligible.
- Candidates should have studied Tamil as a subject in X/ XII/ Degree. If not studied, candidates will have to pass the Tamil Part-II Test conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within 2 years of joining the service.
|OC, BC, BC(M), MBC/DNC||170 CM|
|SC, SC (A), ST||167 CM|
|Chest (Men Only)|
The applicant should have attained the age of 20 and should not be aged above 30 years as of 01.07.2022. Concession in age would be provided as per the state government rules to the eligible candidates only.
- Written Examination
- PMT / PET
- Viva Voce
- Special Marks
How to Apply Online for TNUSRB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022?
A fresh applicant will have to pay an examination fee of ₹1000 while the Departmental applicants have to pay ₹500. The payment options are both online (Net-banking/Credit card/Debit card) and offline (State Bank of India cash challan).
- TNUSRB SI Jobs – Last Date to Apply Online Form: 7th April 2022
- Written Exam Date – June 2022 (Tentative)