Tnreginet Inspector General of Registration is a website designed by Tata Consultancy Services Ltd for the Tamil Nadu Government’s Services Registration. People in the state can access a variety of services through this portal. Registration for various Government schemes and services can now be done online by citizens themselves. Check out the information shared below to learn how to register with the portal to use its services, how to check the status of your account, and how to search for various services.
TNREGINET Registration – Online Services
|Category||Tamilnadu Government Scheme|
|Developed by||Tata Consultancy Services Ltd|
|Launched by||Department of Registration Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiaries||People of Tamilnadu|
|Objective||Provide the online services|
What is TNREGINET Online Service
The Registration Department of the Government of Tamil Nadu was established in 1864 and has served the people for more than 150 years. Recently, the Tamil Nadu government launched an online property registration portal. Additionally, Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami launched an updated registration website named https://tnreginet.gov.in/portal.
Tnreginet Registration Portal offers a variety of online services to help the residents of Tamil Nadu, such as the ec view app, tc ec online new, ec certificate online, landowner details, Patta Chitta app, Tamil Nadu TNREGINET Patta, and so on. Through this portal, the state government is promoting the concept of Digital India in the state.
Currently, consumers need to visit the sub-office registrar to get documentation such as the Encumbrance Certificate (EC) and the signed registration form. STAR 2.0 (Simplified and Transparent Administration of Registration 2.0) is a portal that eliminates the requirement for office visits. The site is intuitive and online approvals are issued.
Users can access papers by entering their registration number while logging in. If a user does not have all of the essential information at once, there are options for registering in stages.
Once enrolled, the portal enables online booking for registration at the sub-office, the registrar’s eliminating the need to wait in line. Users can upload valuation documents to the service after registering. Email and SMS services are offered to provide status updates to subscribers. Additionally, the EC and the signed registration paperwork can be handled via the website. Additionally, the free download of EC for properties is extended from 1987 to 1975.
Eleven banks facilitate online service payments. Additionally, users can get their questions answered by using the toll-free number 1800 102 5174.
List of Services Available at Tnreginet
- Online encumbrance certificate application
- Online application for a marriage certificate
- The document that has been certified online
- The letter serves as proof of the online application.
- Online application for the Society
- Check the EC status online.
- Registration of marriages, births, deaths, businesses, and chit funds.
Tnreginet Registration Procedure
Here are the steps you need to follow to register yourself on the TNREGINET portal:
- Open the official web portal of Tnreginet.
- Then, Go to the registration option and a drop-down list will appear on the screen.
- Click on the “User Registration” option, then, read and follow the instructions.
- Now, select the User type, user name, password, security question, email, date of birth, gender, mobile number, select type of ID proof, and enter the registration number mentioned on ID Proof and Address.
- Enter the code that appears on the screen and OTP you received via entered Email or Mobile number.
- Click on the “Complete Registration” option to submit the application form.
How to Check Guideline Value on tnreginet
- Initially, visit the tnreginet website.
- Click on the Guideline Search.
- Choose your Land Record Zone from the given nine options.
- Then, in the following box, fill in your SRO (Sub Registrar Office).
- Fill in the Village Name, input the Street Number and click Submit.
- Finally, check your guideline value.
Search Stamp Vendor in tnreginet.gov.in” Check Stamp Duty Value and Stamp Vendor
- Go to the official webpage
- Login with username and password.
- Choose the “More” tab, click on “Search” and choose the option “Stamp vendor”
- Enter vendors name, zone, district, and captcha code
- Now click on the “Search” button and get details of the stamp vendor on your screen.
Instructions on How to Obtain an Encumbrance Certification
- Open Tnreginet’s official website.
- In order to access the site, you will need to register or log in with your existing account.
- When logged in, go to the “Encumbrance Certificate” option.
- Next, select the “Apply Online” option that appears on the screen.
- Complete and submit the online application form.
- Then, submit the application form by clicking the “Submit” button.
- Take a printout of the application form after submitting it.
Check your Application Status on tnreginet.gov.in
- Go to the Know your application status section on the homepage.
- Click on My Documents, Encumbrance Certificate, or Certified Copy.
- Login with your registration details.
- Then, enter the reference number of the required document.
- Finally, submit the details and check the status of your application form.