TNPSC CCSE Group 4 Notification 2022 / Tamil Nadu Group 4 & VAO Jobs Notification www.tnpsc.gov.in Combined Civil Services Examination–IV Online Application Form.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has issued a notification for the recruitment of various Group 4 Jobs. According to the TNPSC Exam Planner 2022, the commission will conduct the Combined Civil Services Exam for Group 4 posts on 24th July 2022. Therefore, the commission has released TNPSC Group 4 Notification for this recruitment on its website www.tnpsc.gov.in.
As per the reports, vacancies will be filled for various posts of Village Administrative Officer (VAO), Junior Assistant (Non–Security), Junior Assistant (Security), Bill Collector Grade-I, Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Typist and Steno-Typist (Grade–III). A total of 7,301 TNPSC Group 4 Vacancies are to be filled in this recruitment drive.
TNPSC Group 4 Notification for Combined Civil Service Exam IV consists of the following vacancies:
|Post Code||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|2025||Village Administrative Officer (VAO) Officer||7301|
|2600||Junior Assistant (Non–Security)|
|2400||Junior Assistant (Security)|
|2500||Bill Collector Grade-I (Post Code:)|
In the below section, we have provided the TNPSC Group 4 Notification for CCSE-IV 2022. Also, there are essential details like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection procedure and other information.
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 – Gr-IV & VAO Notification
|Exam Name||Combined Civil Service Exam-IV|
|Organizer||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Starting date of online application form||30th March|
|Last date of application submission||28th April 2022|
|Exam date||24th July 2022|
|Official Web Portal||www.tnpsc.gov.in|
- VAO, Junior Assistant (Security), Junior Assistant (Non-Security), Bill Collector, and Draftsmen: SSLC exam with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses.
- Typist: SSLC passed with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses and Government Technical Examination in typewriting.
- Steno-Typist (Grade – III): SSSLC exam with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses and Government Technical Examination in both typewriting & shorthand.
- Field Surveyor: Candidates must be trained in surveys in industrial training institutes.
Under TNPSC Group 4 Notification for Village Administrative Officer (VAO) Officer jobs, the applicant’s age must be between 21 years to 30 years while for other posts the age must be between 18 to 30 years as of 01/01/2022.
|Village Administrative Officer||₹19,500 – 62,000/- (Level 8)|
|Junior Assistant (Security & Non-Security)|
|Bill Collector Grade 1|
|Steno-Typist (Grade–III)||₹20,600 – 65,500/- (Level 10)|
- Registration Fee: ₹150
- Exam Fee: ₹100
SC, ST, and PWD candidates are fully exempted from paying the application fee while E.S.M, BC and MBC candidates have up to 2-3 chances for the free.
How to apply online for TNPSC Group IV Notification 2022
- Visit the official website of TNPSC @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on Recruitment Section and then Notifications.
- Download and check Group 4 Notification 2022.
- Then, click on Apply Online link.
- Fill in the required information and upload the scanned documents.
- Complete the payment of the application fee.
- Finally submit the application form and print it for further use.
|TNPSC CCSE Group 4 Notification 2022||Download Here|
|TNPSC Group 4 Application Form||Apply Online Here|