TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2022. TN CCSE IV/ VAO Exam Hall Ticket 2022, Examination schedule and concerned info at tnpsc.gov.in.
TNPSC or Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, 2022 will release the Hall Ticket on the tnpsc.gov.in site. In order to download the Group 4 Hall Ticket, the candidate needs to enter his or her application number along with the date of birth.
The tentative date for the release of the Hall Ticket is 9 July 2022 and the exam will be held on 24 July 2022.
The Combined Civil Services Examination (CCSE IV) is also known as the group 4 exam. The VAO exam has also been merged with the Group 4 Exam.
TNPSC Group 4 Examination 2022 Overview
|Examination Name||Group 4, VAO (CCSE IV)|
|Exam Conducting Authority||TNPSC|
|State Concerned||Tamil Nadu|
|Exam Date||24 July 2022|
|Group 4 Hall Ticket Release Date||09 July 2022|
The examination will be conducted for all posts as a combined exam. The candidates selected from any department will have to appear for the common examination as per the schedule released by the TNPSC.
The Exam Scheme & Paper Pattern for the Group 4 Examination has been provided below.
CCSE IV Paper Pattern & Exam Scheme
The paper for group 4 will be divided into two parts i.e. Part A, Part B. The candidates will have to complete both papers.
The Part B of the answer sheets will be evaluated only if the candidate secures minimum qualifying marks of 40% (i.e., 60 Marks) in Part-A. Total marks secured in Part A and Part B together will be considered for the Merit list.
Part A – கட்டாத் தமிழ் மழித் தகுதி ற்றும் திப்பீட்டுத் ததர்வு (100 Questions/150 Marks)
Part B – General Studies (75 Questions) + Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (25 Questions) (100 Questions/150 Marks)
- There will be a total of 200 questions in both papers.
- Each Correct Answer Shall be awarded 1.5 marks.
- Candidates will have 3 hours to solve the paper.
- Minimum Qualifying marks will be 90.
- The questions in Part-A will be set in Tamil only. The questions in Part-B will be set both in Tamil and English.
TNPSC Group 4 Hall Tickets 2022 Download Details
Details that the Hall ticket will have
- The Roll Number – This is a unique number that is issued by the authorities to the candidate. This is a source of reference for the future.
- Name and Address – The Hall Ticket will also have the name along with the correspondence address of the candidate,
- Passport Size photograph – There is also spaces in the Hall Ticket where the candidate can affix his or her recent passport size photograph. The candidate should affix the same photograph that he or she used at the time of uploading the application form.
- There is also a space at the bottom where the candidate needs to put his or her signature.
After downloading the Hall Ticket, it is also necessary for the candidate to check the syllabus and prepare accordingly. The cut off marks play a very important role in the selection.
Steps to download the TNPSC, 2022 Hall Ticket
- First, you need to go to the TNPSC website which is tnpsc.gov.in/halltkt.html.
- Here you will have to click on the download TNPSC group 4 hall tickets.
- Then you will have to enter your TNPSC group 4 Application Id along with your date of birth.
- Click on the submit option.
- The hall ticket will be generated. Download and take a print of the same.
How to recover your lost login credentials?
- For recovering the Login Id or Application No., the candidate will have to check the application history using the one-time Registration number and the password.
- The easiest way by which you can get the login id or the password is by checking the email inbox or the mobile number. Once you complete the filling up of the application form, you will get a message from the authority that will have your application number/log in Id.
What to do in case there is a discrepancy with the hall ticket?
In case there is any discrepancy, it is essential for the candidate to contact the official authorities as soon as possible. For solving any query regarding the Hall Tickets the candidates can get in touch with this number – 044-25332833/ 25332855 between 10 am and 5:45 pm. Make sure that you state the issue clearly in the subject line.