TNPSC CESSE Hall Tickets 2023. Download TN CESSE Exam Schedule, Exam Date & Paper Pattern for Paper – 1 & Paper – 2 at tnpsc.gov.in
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) will conduct a Combined Engineering Subordinate Services Examination (CESSE). This examination will be held for the post of Overseer/ Junior Draughting Officer in the Rural & Development and Panchayat Raj Department, Junior Draughting Officer in the Highways Department, Junior Town and Country Planning Department, Foreman, Grade II in Tamil Nadu Small Industries Corporation Limited. The CESSE has come up with a total no of 1083 posts. The exam will be conducted at 15 centres across the state.
Thousands of candidates have applied for this exam. The officials accepted the application forms for TNPSC CESSE Exam till 04 March 2023. The candidates who have applied for this examination are now waiting for the TNPSC CESSE Exam hall Ticket 2023. The exam will be conducted on 27 May 2023. Before the exam, the CESSE will release the CESSE Hall Ticket on the official website.
tnpsc.gov.in CESSE Hall Tickets
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Name||Various posts|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu State|
|Date of Exam||27 May 2023|
At first, the TNPSC CESSE Exam Hall Ticket will be released around 20 May 2023. After that, the candidates will be asked to appear in the written examination. The candidates who shall be appearing for the examination should check the official websites for all the latest information regarding the examination.
Exam Pattern for TNPSC CESSE Exam 2023
The TNPSC CESSE Exam Pattern has been mentioned below.
- The exam will comprise 2 papers i.e. Paper – I and Paper – II.
- Paper – I will be conducted in the morning shift that will be from 09.30 AM to 12.30 PM and the Paper – II will consist of two parts.
- Part – A will be a Tamil Eligibility Test and Part – B will be the General Studies Exam in the evening shift from 02.00 PM to 05.00 PM.
- The time duration will be of 360 minutes.
- The exam will be for 450 marks.
|Paper – 1 (Objective Type)||300||200||180 Minutes|
|Paper – II Part – A (Tamil Eligibility Test)||Maximum Passing Marks – 60||100||180 Minutes
|Part – B (General Studies)||150||100|
Selection Process for the TNPSC CESSE Exam 2023
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in the TNPSC CESSE Written Examination. The officials will release a provisional list of the selected candidates after the exam. then the candidates will be called for the final process which is Document Verification. After this, a final merit list will be released of the selected candidates.
How to download the TNPSC CESSE Hall Ticket 2023?
The candidates, who have applied for the recruitment of TNPSC CESSE, can download their respective hall tickets on the official portal of the TNPSC CESSE by simply following the subsequent steps.
- Open the official portal of the TNPSC i.e. tnpsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, find the link “Apply Online”.
- Tap on the link named “Login”.
- Open the link and fill in the required details.
- Submit the section and the TNPSC CESSE Hall Ticket will be there.
- Download the hall ticket and take a printout.