TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022 Notification released. Apply online for CESE 625 AE Vacancies.
To fill 625 vacant posts of Assistant Engineer, Junior Electrical Engineer, General Foreman, etc, the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released TNPSC AE Recruitment Notification 2022. The exam will be conducted as a Combined engineering service exam (CESE).
Candidates interested to apply for the same have to visit the official website. The last date to submit an online application form is 03 May 2022. But before applying, candidates should determine their eligibility from the below part of this post.
The official notification is available on the official website in PDF form. Before applying, you must go through it. The selection procedure includes paper I and paper II which will be held on 26 June 2022.
TNPSC AE Recruitment details
|Recruiting Agency||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Availability||More than 590 posts|
|Exam Name||Combined Engineering Services Exam (CESE)|
|Jobs||Assistant Engineer and Other Posts|
|Application Process||4th April to 3rd May 2022|
|Selection Process||Written test and Oral Test or Interview|
|Exam Date||26th June 2022|
Candidates who are going to apply for these posts must have B.tech or B.E degree in a relevant field. To fetch more details, read out the detailed notification.
Age limits are considered as of 1 July 2022.
- For assistant engineer posts, candidates must not exceed 32 years.
- There is no age limit for reserved category contenders.
- The maximum age limit for automobile engineer posts is 37 years. No upper age limit for reserved category aspirants.
- If you have already registered then you don’t need to pay an application fee. You can apply for this recruitment by using the same registration id and password.
- But if you are a new user then you have to pay Rs.150/- as an application fee for 5 years.
- Also, aspirants have to pay Rs.200/- as an exam fee.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) will select eligible candidates for above said posts based on performance in the paper I and paper II. Those who will qualify for both papers will be selected.
How to apply for TNPSC AE Recruitment?
- Go to the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on the “notification” tab appearing on the left side of the home page.
- Select the appropriate link related to the AE recruitment notification.
- Read complete notification to understand the eligibility criteria and all.
- After that, hit on “apply online” tab.
- Fill out an online application form with correct details, and scan the required documents.
- Pay the application fee if required.
- After that, click on the “submit” button.
- Your application process has been completed.
|Advertisement Notification||Download Here|
|Online Registration||Apply Here|