Tamil Nadu PDS Smart Ration Card Application Form Details @tndps.gov.in Check TNPDS Smart Card Status Online: Recently we have seen the central government is emphasizing the public on digitalization, various schemes and programs are also initiated by the Indian government to do so. But now the state leadership is also getting inspired by these events. Tamil Nadu State Government has set an example for other states by initiating the digitalization of the TN PDS Ration Card.
Once the process will be completed the TN PDS will become truly transparent at Public Distribution System in the country. In this article, we have covered all the important topics such as online ration card status, the process of applying, how to edit details if already applied, etc. If you are not able to get meaningful details you can also contact the officials.
TNPDS Smart Ration Card Status 2023 – Download PDF
|Scheme Name||TNPDS Smart Ration Card|
|Initiated By||Public Distribution System|
|Beneficiaries||People of Tamil Nadu|
|Aim||Digitalization of Ration Card|
|Benefits||Transparency in PDS|
There are four types of smart ration cards under the Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System.
- Light Green Ration Card – By this ration card one can get rice and other material for their family.
- White Smart Card – By this beneficiary will get 3 kg more sugar than the fixed quota.
- No Commodity Smart Card – The card will be issued to those who are not entitled to take any material from the ration shops.
- Kahki Card – This is only for those who are serving in the state police up to the rank of Inspector.
Documents Required to apply for TNPDS Smart Ration Card
Here is the list of documents an applicant needed to apply for the Tamil Nadu Smart Ration Card. If you don’t have essential documents it may be because your registration could not be done.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Electricity Bill
- Bank Passbook
- Passport Size Photograph
- Income Certificate
- Category(Cast) Certificate
Steps to Apply for TNPDS Smart Ration Card 2023?
If you do not how to properly apply for the smart ration card then you have to have to follow some easy steps written below:
- First of all, open the official website of TNPDS at www.tnpds.gov.in
- Then click on Smart Card Application Services.
- Then click on the button named “Apply for New Smart Card”.
- Fill in the required details and upload the mentioned documents.
- Now submit the application form and a Smart Card Number will be generated.
- Take a printout of the same for further use.
How to Check TN Smart Ration Card Status Online?
Once you have applied for the smart ration card you have to wait for some days. You can also check the status of your form by following these steps:
- Open your browser and go to tnpds.gov.in
- Then select Smart Card Application Services.
- Then click the link for Smart Card Application Status.
- Enter the unique number generated at the time of form submission.
- Once you submitted the details your smart card status will be shown.
How to Make Changes in TNPDS Smart Ration Card Online 2022?
If you want to edit details such as adding a new family member, change of address, removing a family member, request status, etc. The following steps can be taken.
- Go to the official website of TNPDS.
- Then select Smart Card Related Services.
- Choose the option you want to edit.
- Then enter your registered phone number.
- An application form will appear on the screen.
- Enter the details you want to change that’s it.
|TNPDS Official Website||www.tnpds.gov.in|
|TNPDS Smart Card Heline No||1967/1800-425-5901|