www.tngasa.in TNGASA Application Form 2022 Tamil Nadu Arts & Science College Admission Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date, and Paper Pattern Announced.
The Tamil Nadu Government Higher Education Department has announced the application process for the Arts and Science College of the Tamil Nadu Government for the academic year 2022. This TNGASA 2022 Online Application form will be accessible on the official website beginning of 22 June 2022 and end on 07 July 2022. Interested and eligible candidates may submit an application for admission to the TNGASA Tamilnadu Arts College.
There are now 109 government arts and science colleges in Tamil Nadu that are operating under the supervision of the Department of Higher Education, according to a statement that was published by the DHE. The application process may be found at www.tngasa.in and is open to colleges of arts and sciences. You may leave a question or remark below if you have any questions about the process for filling out the application form for admission to the Tamil Nadu Government Arts and Science College 2022.
TNGASA Online Application Form 2022
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Government Arts and Science College|
|Students Concerned||12th Pass & Graduates|
|Admission||In UG & PG Classes|
|Website of Board||www.tngasa.in or www.tngasa.org|
|Admission List Display||District facilitation Center (DFC) Website & Office|
|State Concerned||Tamil Nadu|
- General – Rs 50
- Reserved – No fee
|The first date to submit the application form||22 June 2022|
|The last date to submit the application form||07 July|
How to submit TNGASA Application Form 2022
- Launch any internet browser that is suitable and go to the website at tngasa.in.
- Select the option for new registration.
- Before clicking “Submit,” read the instructions and click “I agree to Terms & Conditions.”
- Input the following information: Username/Email/Mobile Number, and Password
- Enter the OTP generated by clicking on Generate OTP in the registration form after receiving the OTP on your cell phone.
- Complete the registration procedure by clicking Submit and saving the Application Number and Password.
- Enter your Email ID and Password in the candidate login box on the homepage of tngasa.in.
- Open the candidate dashboard by clicking Sign In.
- Fill out the form with your personal information, including your name, email address, and phone number, as well as your academic qualifications and marks.
- Then click on Accept & Submit after you’re satisfied with the information you’ve submitted.
- To pick a college district, college code and name, medium, shift, and course name, click on College & Course selection.
- To continue, click on Submit.
- To pay the fees, click on Payment and follow the instructions on the payment page. Upon completing a purchase, a payment receipt is shown. The receipt may be printed by applicants.
- To save a copy of the completed TNGASA Application form for future use, click on the Download/Print button.