[TNGASA Admission 2022] TNGASA Rank List: Tamil Nadu Arts & Science College Admission Seat Allotment Phase 1 Results at tngasa.in. [TNGASA]
The government of Tamil Nadu has released the Online Application Form for Admissions in Arts and Science subjects for Undergraduate Courses. The TNGASA Science & Arts Online Application is available at the website www.tngasa.in.
- Commencement of Online Applications – 22 June 2022
- Last Date of Online Applications – 07 July 2022
TNGASA Online Application Form Detailed Guide
The Department has fixed the cost of the application form at Rs 48 and registration charges at Rs 2. For SC/ST students, there is no cost for the application form and the registration charges are the same at Rs 2.
Applicants applying through online mode can pay the application and registration fee through a debit card or credit card or net banking system. If a student is unable to pay online mode can receive the help of AFC and pay the sum through a bank form addressed to ‘The Director, Directorate of Collegiate Education, Chennai-6’.
For the Admissions in Government colleges, three different lists will be prepared as mentioned below.
- Tamil Rank List – This will be prepared only on the basis of Tamil Marks (out of 100 Marks) scored in +2. This list is used for admission into B.A. Tamil Literature / B.Lit. courses.
- English Rank List – This will be prepared only on the basis of English Marks (out of 100 Marks) scored in +2. This list is used for admission into B.A. English Literature / B.Lit. courses.
- General Rank List – This will be prepared based on remaining 4 subjects (out of 400 Marks). This will be used for admission into all other B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.B.A. / B.C.A. / B.S.W.
These lists will be Published for Tentative Allotment on a notified date by the respective colleges based on the rank list. The students need to check the concerned colleges’ websites as well for confirmation.
How to Submit TNGASA Online Application Form
We have created a guide for our users on submitting Science & Arts College Admission Online Application Form. You just need to follow the guide step by step.
- First of all, open the website tngasa.in. You can click the link available below.
- Now, click New Registration and check the box of confirmation and click submit.
- Enter personal details like Name, DOB, Email address, and password. (You need to keep it remember/ just write it down safely)
- Generate OPT and Click Submit upon receiving OTP.
- Your Application Number will be generated. Just note it down as well.
- You will be redirected to Login Page.
- Enter all the required details asked on the page.
- Select Courses and Colleges and submit the application.
- Now click the Payment option and pay by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc.
- Once payment is paid successfully, you will receive a confirmation message on both phone and email.
- Download the Application Form and keep a printout of the same.
Now, we have added all the important links below.
TNGASA Official Website – www.tngasa.in
Instruction in English – Download Here
Instruction in Tamil – Download Here
We are waiting for Presidency College rank list
Which college offers BBA TRAVEL AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT OR BA TRAVEL AND TOURISM AND MANAGEMENT?
I am application from political science. Counseling date sir/madam please call me office.
Please upload presidency College ranklist