TNEB JA Hall Ticket 2021/ Download TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Hall Ticket & TNEB Jr. Assistant/Accounts Exam Date Notice at tangedco.gov.in website.
Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Ltd which is the unit of Tamil Nadu Electricity Board is going to commence the online test for Junior Assistant (Accounts) soon. The TNEB exam date is already out on the official web portal.
TNEB A.E Exam Date Notice (PDF)
For the Direct Recruitment notified via Advt No. 03/2020, the tentative date of the computer-based test are
8th, 9th, 15th, and 16th May 2021. The computer-based test (Online exam) dates may also be changed as per the board’s requirements.
The TNEB Recruitment for 500 Junior Assistant posts in TANGEDCO was released in January 2021 and the registration lasted up to Feb 10, 2020. As soon as the registration is over, the tentative Junior Assistant exam schedule has been issued by the TN Electricity Board for online examination.
TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Hall Ticket TNEB JA Exam 2021
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Electricity Board|
|Total Vacant Positions||500|
|TN Jr. Assistant Exam Dates||8th, 9th, 15th, and 16th May 2021|
|Junior Assistant TNEB Hall Ticket Release||4th Week of April 2021|
- As mentioned earlier, the examination will be conducted in the online mode only.
- The level of the question paper will be of Degree level considering the educational qualification for the recruitment.
- The paper shall be available in both English and Tamil language except the English section.
- There will be 3 parts in the paper.
- The duration of the TNEB JA Exam is 120 Minutes.
- Total 100 Marks are assigned for this TANGEDCO examination.
- There is a negative marking in TNEB Junior Assistant Exam worth 1/3rd Marks per the wrong answer given.
|General Tamil / General English||20|
|Aptitude & Mental Ability Test||20|
For technical queries or problems faced while downloading the TNEB Junior Assistant Exam Hall Ticket, you can get support from TANGEDCO officials. Either connect through Landline No. 044-28522256, Mobile Number 9445857200 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on Monday to Friday between 10.30 a.m. and 05.00 p.m.