MRB TN FSO Hall Ticket 2022 Download from the website www.mrb.tn.gov.in. Check Food Safety Officer Written Exam Date.
The Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board will conduct a written examination for the Food Safety Officer recruitment in the upcoming days. The candidates are waiting to know the examination date so that they can prepare accordingly. The examination dates will be released on the official website of the MRB TN.
Recruitment for 119 vacancies of FSO was announced by the MRB in October 2021. The examination was expected to be conducted in December 2021 itself but to unavoidable circumstances, the board could not conduct the exam.
To appear in the exam, the applicants require MRB FSO Admit Card or Hall Ticket and this will be issued by the respective authority in due time. Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website of MRB TN.
Further, the candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card. In case the admit card is lost, they can download it again from the official website or get in touch with the MRB TN authorities.
TN MRB Food Safety Officer Exam Hall Ticket Details
|Examination Authority||Medical Recruitment Board|
|State Concerned||Tamil Nadu|
|Exam Type||Recruitment Exam|
|Exam Mode||OMR Based|
|Exam Name||FSO Exam|
The hall tickets will be available on the official website of the board which is www.mrb.tn.gov.in. We have also added a clickable link at bottom of this article. You will have to download the hall tickets and take a printout of the same. The board will not send hall tickets by post. You will get an intimation about downloading your hall ticket in your registered email id or phone number as well.
Details mentioned in the admit card
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the candidate’s father.
- Roll number of the candidate
- Photo of the candidate
- Date of Examination
- Application Number
- Examination shift and timing
- Examination Venue
- Instructions you need to follow for giving the examination.
TN MRB Food Inspector Exam Paper Pattern
The Medical Recruitment Board has already mentioned the paper pattern in the official notification. The candidates can prepare themselves according to the same for this exam.
- There will only be objective type questions in the examination.
- The total number of questions in the examination will be 200.
- The maximum marks will be 100.
- The total time duration to complete the examination will be 2 hours.
- There will not be any negative marking for wrong answers.
- The examination will be conducted only in the English language.
- This will be a written or a computer-based examination.
- The minimum qualifying marks for the candidates belonging to the SC/ST/SCA category is 30 and for general candidates, it is 35.
Downloading MRB TN Food Safety Officer Admit Card
In order to download the admit card, you will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- You will first have to visit the official website of MRB TN.
- Here you will find a notification for the related post.
- Now, you will find an option that says, “Download Admit Card”.
- Here you need to log in with your provisional id and password.
- Now click on the “Download admit card” option and then click on “Submit”.
- You will now have to save the admit card on your phone or PC.
- Make sure that you have a few copies of the admit card before you go to the examination hall.
- Official Website – www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Hall Ticket Link – to be activated