emis.tnschools.gov.in and exams.tnschools.gov.in Portal Details. Check TN EMIS School Login, Registration Guide. Exams TN School Login Guide without error. Tamil Nadu educational department has asked the department to maintain detailed information of the school profiles, student details, teaching & non-teaching staff in the schools online.
A dedicated portal for the same has been developed where schools can register and update their data with the department safely. As the government website may face some errors, the users are facing issues in logging in as they are failing to open the login page due to an SSL error. Here, we are writing a proper guide on how to bypass this error and log in successfully to feed the daily data.
How does EMIS Online Works in Tamil Nadu?
- Headmasters: Monitors and improve Student & Staff attendance.
- Chief Education Officer: Inspects all the schools within the revenue district
- Block Education Officer: Inspects all the schools within the Education Block
- District Education Officer: Inspects all the schools within the Education district
How to Register on EMIS TN Schools?
- Visit EMIS Online portal: emis.tnschools.gov.in
- Then click New School Registration.
- Enter School Name, Email, Mobile Number and Select School Management.
- Click Submit Button. You will receive registration details by email.
- You can also contact the EMIS management team via firstname.lastname@example.org
How to access EMIS TN School Portal when an SSL certificate error happens?
The guide is quite common for the web browsers like google chrome, firefox Mozilla, and Microsoft edge. A user just needs to follow the steps written below to bypass the error and log into the EMIS Portal of TN Schools.
- First of all, open the link emis.tnschools.gov.in in any of the web browsers on your computer.
- Upon opening the page, you will see an error like Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead.
- Then, click advanced and then select I understand the risk and take me to the page and continue.
- Your TN Schools login will page open as before.
- Use your login details and do your official work as usual.
This generally happens due to the expiry of the SSL certificate or misconfiguration of the certificate. This guide is the same for the exams.tnschools.gov.in portal as well.