On February 8, 2021, the Admit Card for TISSNET February 2021 has been publicly uploaded on the official website. Tata Institute of Social Sciences has released the call letters for the eligible examinees at www.tiss.edu website. The examination date is 20th February 2021.
The deadline to grab the hall ticket for TISSNET 2021 is February 15. After this date, the downloading of the TISSNET 2021 admit card will be stopped. Candidates need to log in using their Account Password and Account E-mail Address that was utilized during the registration period.
The examination will take place across 40 cities in the country on Feb 20, 2021, from 2 pm to 3:40 pm. TISS is a NAAC Grade-A University with its campus in various cities. The admission to more than 55 Courses offered by TISS is done through the TISS National Entrance Test, TISS Programme Aptitude Test (TISS-PAT), and an online viva-voce.
Download TISSNET Admit Card for Feb 2021 Examination
|TISSNET 2021 Call Letter Schedule||February 8 to Feb 15, 2021|
|Examination Authority||Tata Institute of Social Sciences|
|Exam Date||Feb 20, 2021|
|Timing||2:00 PM to 3:40 PM|
|Official Websites||tiss.edu and admissions.tiss.edu|
|Required Documents||Admit Card along with one Original Photo ID Proof|
|TISSNET Helpline Number||022- 25525252|
The second phase of the admission process is TISS PAT and the Interview where the reservation rules aren’t applicable. This decision from TISS has been pretty criticized recently by the youth. Apart from the call letter, the candidate must bring one original Photo ID Proof to the exam center such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Driving License, etc.
E-Mail ID and password shall be entered followed by the Captcha code. Click Here to reset your forgotten password. You can also bring your bank’s passbook or even the student ID card issued from a college or school which must not be older than 3 months.
TISSNET 2021 – Important Guidelines
- After downloading TISSNET admit card, you must evaluate all the details printed on it.
- If your details are mismatching or not printed well, get in touch with the TISS Admissions helpline via Phone or E-mail and get the issue rectified before the exam date.
- If the signature or photograph on your hall ticket is blurry then it’s recommended to carry a Govt ID Proof.
- Any kind of digital device shouldn’t be taken inside the exam hall. Prefer to have sandals/floaters instead of shoes.
- The entry to the exam hall should be done after the fingerprint scanning only.