TANCET 2022 Notification Apply Online TANCET Application Form at tancet.annauniv.edu: TANCET Notification has been released on March 30, 2022. Interested contenders must fill out the application form on or before the last date 18th April 2022. Candidates can click on the direct link available on this page or visit the official TANCET website mentioned below.
The exam will be held on the 14th & 15th of May 2022. The TANCET Hall Ticket will be available on the official website on 02 May 2022. Candidates who will submit applications successfully can appear in the exam. The result will be published in the month of May and the counselling for admission will be started in June.
The full form of TANCET is Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test. It is a state-level entrance test conducted by Anna University. Students looking for admission in the various master’s level programs like MCA, MBA, etc take participate in this exam. Qualified candidates in this exam become eligible to get admission to various government and private universities across Tamil Nadu state.
TANCET 2022 Notification, Eligibility Criteria & Online Registration
|Exam||Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Authority||Anna University|
|Exam Dates||14th & 15th May 2022|
|Last date to apply for TANCET 2022||18th April 2022|
Candidates applying for the same must have a graduation degree in a relevant field with a minimum of 50% marks (45% Marks for reserved candidates) from a recognized university.
Aspirants have to deposit the application fees online mode via debit card, credit card, net banking, etc.
- General Candidates: ₹800/-
- ST/ SC/ SCA Candidates: ₹400/-
TANCET Exam Pattern 2022
- The questions will be objective type.
- The exam will be offline mode by using pen and paper.
- A total of 2 hours will be allotted to the students.
- One mark will be given for the correct answer.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/3 for every wrong answer.
|For M.E./M. Tech/M. Plan/M. Arch|
Apply Online TANCET Application Form 2022 at tancet.annauniv.edu
- First of all, go to the official website of Anna University which is tancet.annauniv.edu
- Click on the “register” tab appearing on the home page.
- Enter your email address and mobile number for registration.
- After this, hit on “apply online” button.
- Enter relevant information correctly asking in the application form.
- Upload signature and passport size photograph.
- Then, scan relevant documents and deposit the application fee on the next page.
- Check the application form once carefully and then submit it.
- Take print-out a copy of it lastly for further process.
- Phone Numbers: 044-22358314 / 044-22358289
- Timing: 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM
- Support Email: email@example.com
|TANCET Application Form||Apply Here|
|TANCET Registration Guidelines||Download Here|
|TANCET Notification||Check PDF Here|