Check TN Village Assistant Recruitment 2022 Job Notification on tn.gov.in. Download Tamil Nadu Revenue Department VA Application Form PDF File.
The Revenue Department of Tamil Nadu state is about to release the Recruitment Notification for the posts of Village Assistant. As per the news published in Dinamani and the Hindu Tamil, the Job Notification will be released 2748 vacancies.
The notification is likely to be released on 09 or 10 October on the official website of Tamil Nadu State i.e. www.tn.gov.in. It is not clear if the application forms will be accepted online or offline but it is expected that the department may opt for offline form processing.
update: applications are invited online for VA posts.
The last date to submit the application form for the Village Assistant Recruitment will be 07 November 2022. A piece of brief information regarding the same is being added here.
TN Revenue Village Assistant Recruitment 2022 – Notification Overview
|Department Name||TN Revenue Department|
|Employment Type||Regular Basis|
|Total No of Vacancies||2748 Village Assistant Posts|
|Place of Posting||Tamilnadu|
TN Revenue Department requires 5th, Read & Write in Tamil candidates to apply for their Village Assistant notification 2022. The detailed information will be given below or you can verify it on the official notification itself.
- 5th Standard Pass
- Candidate should be able to Read & Write in Tamil.
- Candidates must be residents of the concerned Taluk.
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories – 21-37 Years
- For ‘Others’ [i.e. candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs] – 21-34 Years
- For UR categories– 21-32 Years
There is no application fee required for this application form.
Selection of the candidates will be decided after a Written Test and an Interview.
Important Dates for TN Revenue Dept Village Assistant Post
- Starting Date for Submission of Application- 10 October 2022
- Last date for Submission of the Application- 07 November 2022
- Passport-size photograph
- ID proof
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate
- Caste Certificate and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application
|TN Revenue Department Official Website Career Page||Click Here|
|TN Revenue Department Press News JPG (Dinamani Date: 04.10.2022)||Click Here|
|TN Revenue Department Press News JPG (Hindu Tamil Date: 04.10.2022)||Click Here|
|TN Revenue Department Official Notification PDF||Download Here|
|TN Revenue Department Application Form District Wise||Apply Here|