Supreme Court Of India (SCI) jr Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 on www.sci.gov.in. Download SCI Junior Court Assistant Advertisement Notification, Check Eligibility, Last Date of Online Registration.
The Supreme Court of India has announced a recruitment of Junior Court Assistant and a Notification regarding the same has been released today. The Junior Court Assistant is getting conducted for 210 Vacancies. The online registration or online application form commenced on 18 June 2022. The last date to apply online is 10 July 2022.
Brief details on Educational Qualification, Concerned Links, Application schedule, and registration guide have been provided below. The candidates looking to register themselves for this vacancy are advised to download the notification and read it carefully. If candidates do not comply with the eligibility criteria, they are advised to avoid applying for Junior Court Assistant Jobs in SCI.
SCI Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Name of Post||Jr Court Assistant|
|Recruitment Authority||Supreme Court of India|
|Last Date to Apply||10 July 2022|
A candidate applying for Jr Court Assistant Vacancy must be a citizen of India and must possess the required educational qualification on the date of applying online.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University
- Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer
Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 30 years of age as of 01.07.2022. Relaxation would be given as per the Central Government Norms.
- General/ OBC Candidates – ₹ 500/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PH/ Freedom Fighter – ₹ 250/-
- Online Registration Starting date – 18 June 2022
- Last Date to apply – 10 July 2022
- Last Date to Pay Fee – 10 July 2022
- Written Test
- Computer Typing Test
- English Descriptive Test
How to Apply Online for SCI Junior Court Assistant Jobs?
To apply online, one needs to register himself. A complete guide with proper links has been provided here.
- First of all, open the website of the Supreme Court of India.
- Then in the left sidebar, click recruitment.
- There you can see both advertisement and application links.
- Click the link to open and start registration.
- Once registration is completed, log in with the same credentials.
- Provide personal information and academic details.
- Pay the fee and submit the Online form for Junior Court Assistant.