Staff Selection Commission has concluded the application registration process for Group C and Group D Stenographer posts on 25 August 2023. The commission’s examination authority will further conduct a written examination for these posts. It is expected that the written test will be conducted in October 2023. SSC Steno Exam Notice will be released on the official website accordingly.
In compliance with the written examination, the Staff Selection Commission will release admit cards to the eligible candidates. To check the eligibility, the selection board has started the scrutiny process of the received application forms. According to the guidelines, the SSC Steno Admit Card download link will be activated at least two weeks before the examination date.
We have added a direct link to the official portal to download the exam admit card upon availability. Candidates can access the SSC Stenographer Call Letter by filling in the application registration number and date of birth. Keep checking the official website regularly for updates and information on the SSC Steno Exam.
SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2023
|Recruitment Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Cadre||Group C and Group D|
|No. of Vacancies||Various|
|Written Exam Date||October 2023|
|SSC Steno Hall Ticket||to be released|
Staff Selection Commission is initiating this recruitment to fill up vacancies on Stenographer posts for Group B and Group C Cadre. The recruitment was announced in August 2023. Online applications for these posts were accepted from 02 August to 23 August 2023 from the official website of SSC.
A large number of candidates applied for the said posts. For the first phase i.e. written examination, SSC Steno Admit Cards will be issued to the eligible applicants. In this article, we have added all the essential details including the availability of call letters and the examination scheme.
SSC Steno (Group B & C) Selection Process
For the selection of eligible candidates for SSC Steno posts for Group B and Group C Cadre, candidates need to appear in the various phases of the selection process. The selection process will comprise the following phases:
- Computer-based Examination
- Skill Test
- Interview/Documents Verification
SSC Stenographer Examination Scheme and Paper Pattern
The SSC Stenographer CBT will be conducted at various examination centres across the country. All the candidates who pass the preliminary examination (Computer-Based Test) will be called to appear in the Skill Test or Typing Test. The schedule for these tests will be released on the official webpage accordingly. The scheme of the Computer-based Test will be as follows:
- There will be 200 objective-type multiple-choice questions.
- Each correct answer will be awarded with one mark.
- There will be a negative marking of .25 marks for each incorrect answer.
- The duration of the written test will be 2 hours and 40 minutes.
|Subject Name||No. of Questions / Marks|
|Part I – General Intelligence & Reasoning||50|
|Part II – General Awareness||50|
|Part III – English Language and Comprehension||100|
Details printed on SSC Stenographer Admit Card
On SSC Steno Admit Card, essential details are printed. The information available on the admit card print is as follows:
- Candidate’s Name
- Exam Name
- Examination Authority
- Date and Time of Examination
- General Instructions to be followed
What to carry at the exam centre?
- SSC Stenographer Admit Card print
- A valid photo identity proof
- Two recent passport-size photographs
How to download SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2023?
Candidates can download the SSC Steno Admit Card from the official website. Here are some simple steps for your ease:
- Visit the official website of SSC.
- Click on the Latest News section.
- Then, look for the Link for the Steno Group B & C Admit Card.
- Click on the link and fill in the registration number and date of birth.
- Verify the filled information and click on the submit button.
- Finally, download it and print the same for further reference.