ssc.nic.in SSC MTS Admit Card download online – Staff Selection Commission Multitasking Staff Exam Hall Ticket 2021. SSC MTS Application Status 2021 is available now. Check if you’re eligible to take part in the SSC MTS 2021 Exam or not.
The Staff Selection Commission has once again issued the recruitment notification for Multitasking Staff Posts. This recruitment wasn’t advertised in the year 2020 due to the strict lockdown situation because of Corona. Finally, the MTS Exam Notification was released this year in February 2021.
- SSC MTS Tier 1 Admit Card for all the SSC Regions are available now. Candidates from all the states can download their call letters from this link.
- SSC MTS Exam that was scheduled to be held in July 2021 has been postponed due to the Covid-19.
- The new SSC MTS Exam Date for the 2021 session has been released at ssc.nic.in online. SSC MTS Exam will be conducted from October 5 to October 20, 2021.
Table of Contents
In the year 2019, SSC had advertised 9,069 vacancies, 10,674 vacancies in 2018, and 8300 MTS non-technical vacancies in 2017. However, SSC has not declared the vacancies to be filled through the MTS examination of the year 2020-21, which is expected to be out soon. As usual, SSC will hold the Tier 1 and Tier 2 exams to fill up the MTS posts.
To get admitted to these posts, candidates have to appear and qualify these Tier 1 and Tier 2 tests. SSC Admit Card for MTS Exam 2021 won’t be dispatched to the eligible applicants. Candidates need to download ssc mts 2021 admit card/hall ticket using ssc.nic.in portal.
SSC MTS Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Download Details
|Exam Organizer||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post||Various posts under the common Multitasking Staff Exam|
|Recruitment||Group ‘C’ Vacancies|
|Required Qualification||Class 10th (SSC, Matriculation)|
|Total Posts in SSC MTS Recruitment 2021||list not disclosed yet|
|SSC MTS Exam Date for Tier I Test||5th October to 20th October 2021|
|SSC Admit Card release||3 Weeks before the MTS Exam Date|
|Tier-II Exam||11th November 2021|
|Official SSC Website||ssc.nic.in|
The posts which are usually recruited under Multi Tasking Staff include Peon, Daftary, Jamadar, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Mali, Junior, Operator, and others. Every year, candidates are selected through the Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) examination for thousands of vacancies in all these posts.
Tier 1 will take place between October 5 to October 20, 2021. In the Tier 1 exam, 100 questions of 100 numbers will be asked, which will be given 90 minutes to solve. In this, multiple-choice type questions will be asked. In addition, there will be a negative marking in the exam.
At the same time, Tier 2 is a descriptive test of 50 numbers. 30 minutes is given to solve it. Only those who pass them are selected for the post. Tier 2 Exam is expected to be held in January 2021, for the qualifiers of the Tier 1 Examination.
How to download SSC MTS Admit Card?
SSC MTS Hall Ticket is an essential document to get entry to the exam hall. It contains all the details related to the exam, the candidate, and the exam centre. SSC Admit Card for Multitasking Staff Exam releases state wise. Here is the process to download the admit card for SSC MTS Exam once it has been uploaded officially:
- Visit the official SSC portal at ssc.nic.in
- Tap the ‘Admit Card’ Menu and the direct links of regional SSC websites should be shown there.
- Now, select the state/region used by you at the time of the MTS registration
- Enter the asked login details such as Date of Birth (DOB) and Registration/Application Number.
- SSC MTS Hall Ticket PDF shall be available on the display now.
- Verify the details for accuracy and print it out for the exam day.
Rectify the mistakes on the MTS Admit Card
It’s your duty to fully verify the details printed on your SSC MTS Exam Admit Card. If you notice any printing error or missing details then get in touch with the Regional SSC Center to get the issue rectified before the MTS exam date.
Things to bring to the SSC MTS exam centre
- A Valid SSC Admit Card for the particular exam that has all the correct details on it.
- 3 Passport Size Photographs which should be the same as printed on the candidate’s hall ticket.
- A Photo ID Proof will be duly verified by the exam invigilator for the candidate’s identification. Acceptable ID Proofs list include the Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter ID, and even the bank passbook.
State Wise SSC MTS Admit Card Download Links
|State||Region||MTS Admit Card 2020-21 Links|
|Jammu & Kashmir, Haryana, Punjab and Himachal Pradesh||North Western Region||Download Link|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, and Nagaland||North Eastern Region||Download Link|
|Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu||Southern Region||Download Link|
|Karnataka, Kerala||Karnataka Kerala Region||Check Here|
|Delhi, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand||Northern Region||Download Link|
|Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh||Madhya Pradesh Region||Download Link|
|West Bengal, Orissa, Sikkim and Andaman & Nicobar Island||Eastern Region||Download Link|
|Uttar Pradesh and Bihar||Central Region||Download Link|
|Maharashtra, Goa and Gujarat||Western Region||Download Link|
Frequently Asked Questions for SSC MTS 2021
Staff Selection Commission will conduct the Multitasking Staff Exam from 5th October to 20th October 2021. Initially, SSC MTS (Non-Technical) Paper-I was scheduled for July 2021 but it was postponed.
SSC uploads the MTS Exam Admit Card to the regional websites. On the basis of the exam date for the particular region, the SSC Admit Card is made available about 10 days before the exam date.
The SSC MTS Call Letter for the written exam will be available at the regional SSC websites on the basis of your state. We have also provided the direct link to download the state wise ssc.nic.in mts admit card 2021.
West Bengal admit card no release
SSC MTS ke holl ticket me mere parichha ka Kendra nirdharit nhi hai
i Required admit card
The exact schedule isn’t live yet for the SSC Multitasking Staff Exam. We will update the official information here once SSC MTS Admit Card has been released at ssc.nic.in online.