Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to release the hall tickets for the Paper-II of Sub Inspector and ASI Recruitment in Delhi Police, CAPF & CISF. The exam is termed as CPO which stands for Central Police Organization. The recruitment was announced for male and female candidates for which online applications were invited at the official SSC registration website.
|Paper-II Admit Card Release (Tentative)||March 15, 2021|
|CPO Paper II Date||March 26, 2021|
The selection process for CPO Sub Inspector has multiple events such as Paper I, Physical Test, Paper-II, Medical Examination, etc. Finalized aspirants are recruited as Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police & Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub-Inspectors (ASI) in Central Industrial Security Force.
Staff Selection Commission will be holding Central Police Organization (CPO) SI 2021 (Written Test) on 26th March 2021. Having SSC CPO Paper 2 Admit Card is essential to participate in any of these tests so grab yours if you have been marked as accepted through the registrations.
As per the official SSC Notification, only those candidates will be called for Paper I who fulfill the eligibility and filled up the form accordingly. Later, Physical Test, Paper-II will be conducted. At the last stage, the medical examination will be performed for each of the candidates.
SSC CPO Examination Schedule for SI, ASI Paper 2
|SSC CPO Recruitment Process||Important Dates|
|Online Registration Started||17 June 2020|
|Last date for Part I & Part II online registration||16th July 2020|
|The release of SSC admit cards for Paper I||15th November 2020|
|CPO Exam date for Paper I||23, 24, 25 November 2020|
|CPO Tier 1 Result announcement||February 26, 2021|
|SSC CPO Paper II Date||26th March 2021|
SSC had accepted the online Application for Posts of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs, and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF exam. A total of 3,237 posts will be filled up on the basis of Paper I, Paper-II, and PET which is more than a bright opportunity for all youths out there.
Candidates who are eligible as per their submitted application will have to undergo the following scheme for the final selection:
- The first stage examination i.e Paper I shall be taken by all eligible aspirants.
- The physical test (PET & PST) to be held for the candidates who crack the written paper with qualifying marks subject to the commission’s decision.
- After the PET, PST, the second paper (Paper-II) is going to be organized.
- Same as in previous years, the interview won’t be conducted for SI or ASI posts under CPO examination 2021.
Download SSC CPO SI, ASI Paper 2 Admit Card 2021
Note: If you’re unable to log in to the following pages then you must check the Provisionally Accepted & Rejected Candidates List. Only the candidates who will clear the First Stage Examination i.e Paper I, PET, will be eligible to download the call letters for further events:
|SSC Zone/ Region||SSC CPO Paper-I Admit Card|
|Karnataka Kerala Region|
|Madhya Pradesh Region|
|North Western Region|
|North Eastern Region|
Note: The Commission publishes SSC CPO admit cards state-wise, the links shown in the above-given box have been updated directly.
SSC ASI, SI Admit Card – Important Instructions
- A unique Roll number will be assigned to the eligible candidate. The candidate must check the admit card for the roll number of 10 Digits, candidate name, exam venue, and other important details.
- Candidate must bring 3 Passport Sized Color Photos along with the CPO 2021 admit card at the date of examination.
- Apart from the call letter, aspirants are strongly advised to bring One Original Photo Proof such as Voter Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, etc.
- If a candidate doesn’t found the Sub Inspector Admit Card online then he/she must contact the concerned officer in the region SSC center at least one week before the examination. The candidate must show the online application printout, application fee receipt, etc to obtain the admit card in offline mode.
- The CPO (SI, ASI) Exam Admit Card is an essential document that must be kept safe until the selection process is over.