SSC CGL Recruitment Notification 2021-22 Online ssc.nic.in Combined Graduate Level Exam Application Form: Staff Selection Commission has released the notification for Combined Graduate Level Exam 2021-2022 for Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts. The candidates who want to apply for central government posts such as SI, Tax Assistant C, UDC (Upper Division Clerk), Assistant, Accountant, Auditor, JSO, Inspector, ASO, Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer etc. can apply online for SSC CGL 2021 notification.
The online application can be submitted through the official website at ssc.nic.in. The link to submit an application form is open from 23 December 2021 to 23 January 2022. The candidates are advised to check the detailed notification for SSC CGL Recruitment 2021-22 before submitting an online application form.
SSC CGL Exam Notification 2021-22 Combined Graduate Level Vacancies
|Exam Name||Combined Graduate Level (CGL) 2022|
|Recruitment Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Category/Position||Group B & Group C posts|
|Application Submission deadline||23 January 2022|
|Mode of application submission||Online|
For SSC CGL Recruitment, Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent is essential. For other posts under this recruitment, candidates must possess an academic qualification certificate as follows:
Junior Statistical Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute. Along with this, candidates must have a certificate with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics in the 12th standard level Or a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at the degree level.
Statistical Investigator Grade-II: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects. The candidates must have studied Statistics as a subject in all three years or all the six semesters of the graduation course.
- Group B Posts – Applicant’s age must be between 18 to 30 years as of the application date.
- Group C Posts – Applicant’s age must be between 18 to 27 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules and regulations.
- Tier-1 Exam – Computer Based Examination
- Tier-2 Exam – Computer Based Examination
- Tier-3 Exam – Descriptive Typer Test
General and OBC category candidates are required to pay ₹100/- as an application fee while candidates from Scheduled castes and Women candidates are exempted to pay the application fees.
- Starting Date of Online SSC CGL application submission – 23 December 2021
- Last Date to submit an online CGLE application form – 23 January 2022
- Last date to complete the payment of the application fee – 25 January 2022
- Correction in the online application form – 28 January to 01 February 2022
Online Registration Steps for SSC CGL Recruitment 2021-2022
- First, visit the official website at ssc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “Apply” link.
- Then, click on Combined Graduate Level 2021 link and then “Apply Online”.
- Fill in the required information correctly.
- Upload the scanned documents in the asked format.
- Complete the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form and take a printout of it.
|Official Website of SSC||ssc.nic.in|
|SSC Combined Graduate Level Detailed Notification||Download Here|
|SSC CGL 2021 Online Application Link||Apply Online Here|